Monday, November 12, 2007

THE "B" CLUB IS MEETING AGAIN



Hear ye, hear ye!




The second "In Real Life" meeting of the BEAUTIFUL BABBLING BOISTEROUS BLOGGING BABES aka The "B" Club is being held in Birmingham on the weekend of November 30th-December 2nd. If you live in that area or want to drive or fly there, let me know and I'll give you the details. It's lots of fun! You can go here to read the minutes from the first meeting.



5 comments:

Tracey said...

I had so much fun when we met, that I can't wait to get all the girls together! I know there will be much laughter!!!

Can't wait! See you there!

Shelby said...

ooooooooh sounds like a blast!! :)

I live near Birmingham... I should so join you gals..details please..

Knit-Wit said...

Sounds like fun! Did you pick Birmingham because it starts with a 'B'?

Jill said...

I'm looking forward to being there! I will drive over bright and early Sat. morning.

Susie Q said...

OH what fun you all will have!! I envy this....I will think about all of you laughing together and smile!
Hugs,
Sue