
The weekend is finally here for the second meeting of The "B" Club aka the BEAUTIFUL BABBLING BOISTEROUS BLOGGING BABES. Yeah!
I'm packed and ready! And tired, so I'm off to bed very soon. This week has been very C-R-A-Z-Y! It's gonna be nice to get away. I just hate I'm starting out so tired. I think I'm gonna need some stamina with these girls! But, boy am I excited! Ready or not Birmingham here we come!
Go here to read Tonja's warning to the city of Birmingham! Too funny!
I have my camera and laptop packed, so hopefully I'll let you know how it's going. That is if I can find some time between the giggling, eating, blabbing, babbling, shopping, etc.
Hugs!

17 comments:
Have FUN! And I bet the time with the B Club energizes you and you come home feeling refreshed!
Can't wait to hear about it ...
Have a great and safe trip. you better be a good girl Santa will be watching=)
I am so thrilled for you all! Have a blast and enjoy every single second of it!
Then come home, show us pictures and tell us all about it!
Hugs,
Sue
I'll be checking for updates!
Have a great weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!
Have a wonderful weekend, Kat! I SO wish I could be there - next time!!
Melissa
Have a great time, Kat! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.
Hey Miss Kat have a great weekend!! The Tennessee bloggers are gonna have to try and make this next year!!! Sounds exciting fun and wonderful time to get together..Have a safe trip..much love...
Sheila
Have fun! We'll hear from you when you get back.
can't wait to read about the fun and see all the pictures! Cheers!
I am so behind I know nothing about the B Club but I hope it's fun! Miss ya!
Sounds like you're going to have a blast together. I can't wait to hear how it went.
From another beautiful babbling, boisterous blogging babe in good old St. Louis,
~Cheryl
Have tons of fun with the B Club! Can't wait to hear and see all about it.
Watch out Birmingham!
I'll be checking for updates! ... and pictures! Have the BEST time!
Love,
Angie xoxo
p.s. I'll be praying for you guys!
Hi KAT!
My laptop is back!
YAY
blessings.
Annie
Have a wonderful weekend- very nice of you guys warning the town of Birmingham :)
Room for 1 more??? I'm packed!
Post a Comment