Wednesday, November 14, 2007

IT'S TIME I GET STARTED




Oh.My.Word! I'm feeling the stress already...so much to do...so little time. After tennis today, I must get busy and get some shopping done.

Ho Ho Ho...Shopping I Must Go!



16 comments:

Tracey said...

I know what you mean!!! I'm feeling the stress already too! So much decorating to do...so much shopping to do...how and when will I ever get it all done?!?!

I want to enjoy the holidays and not feel so rushed...

Hope you have a very productive day today!

Much love!
Tracey

Alice said...

I'm trying not to let the stress get to me this year. I want to enjoy small moments with all of my senses at full attention.

Sandi McBride said...

Oh my favorite! I love Maxine (I think they modeled her after my mother!) Love this one...enjoy your tennis! And guess what, they're calling for rain!!!PRAISE GOD!
hugs
Sandi

Knit-Wit said...

Enjoy your day of shopping! I think I'm going to do all of my Christmas shopping this year in my jammies in front of my computer.

Sheila said...

Ms. Kat you will have to read my post and hope you enjoy your shopping today...

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

My poor step-sister just realized that she and I will be hitting the stores the day after Thanksgiving. Bless her heart. I think she's nervous. lol All she asked was that I keep her well fed. Little does she know, that's MY kind of shopping anyway. A couple of stores...then a snack break. A couple MORE stores, then a latte break. Another store here, another store there and then it's time for lunch and on and on I go. lol

Unknown said...

Have fun shopping today Kat! I haven't started yet either. Got any ideas for my 82 year old Dad? He always is a hard one. Good luck. Hope you find lots of bargains

Nunnie's Attic said...

Don't stress. It all gets done - every year, it gets done. Relax, have a glass of wine.

Love,
Julie

Tonja said...

Yes, the time is here! Get going!

Debra from Bungalow said...

Are you in a shopping mood? I have to want to shop or else I get frustrated! Hugs, DebraK

Heather said...

How'd it go? I'm almost done and that's so rare for me!

Kellan said...

I am also feeling stressed - but I always seem to get it all done - I love to shop. Hope you had fun. See ya.

Andi said...

I always enjoy a little retail therapy!!!

Theresa said...

Although I pick up a gift here and there when I see that special something- I don't Christmas shop until December, when the Christmas music puts me in the mood.

PAT said...

I'm trying to get to some of my bloggy friends this evening. Busy times the rest of this week. I love to visit your blog and wanted to stop by.

Good luck with shopping. Christmas will be here, before we know it!!
Pat

Jean said...

I'm feeling the pressure too, but it's not the shopping and decorating - it's the PROGRAMS. Thankfully, people who know me realize that all the normal Christmas activities are put on hold until my programs are over.