Normally on cooler mornings I might say hit the snooze and dream a bit...but tomorrow morning...I'm up and on my way early...chasing dreams???...well, maybe...I'm getting my hair cut...so I can chase the dream of the "perfect" cut...but more than likely...I'll stick with what I chose last time...which wasn't new for me...but I haven't had it that style in a while...sometimes...I wish I could just have someone like Jose'Eber tell me exactly what style I need at this point in my life...for my style and for my schedule and AGE appropriate...geez...how did I get from snoozing and dreams to hair??? Hmmmmmm...
Have a great day...chasing dreams or dreaming dreams...it's all good!
Guess I just have to go up as it's almost always time to go to work!! Otherwise I'd rather stay in bed for some hours. and maybe I loose that chance then?!?! Congrats to your win. It's always nice to get things. Love Elzie
Too true...I never could lie in bed, I wanted to be up and doing, maybe that's why I refused a wheel chair...didn't have it in me, lol! Good morning Kat, we're both pretty darned luckily blessed, I think. I enjoy your site so much, just had to tell you.
Thankfully, with the time change last weekend, I'm much more apt to jump out of bed and face the day. Last week it was still cold and dark when the alarm went off, and my pillow kept calling me back:)
Well now I feel all guilty and such. I must admit, I love hitting that snooze. But that's why my clock is set half-an-hour fast. So I feel as if I'm cheating....
I don't really have much choice at this point. I'm not always so sure I'm chasing dreams though. It's more like chasing the clock to get to school on time!
Thank you for the prayers. I snoozed this morning,but Kaytlynn is sick with a fever so I bet in the morning she will be here bright and early to lay with her nana.Looks like i'll be up.
23 comments:
Normally on cooler mornings I might say hit the snooze and dream a bit...but tomorrow morning...I'm up and on my way early...chasing dreams???...well, maybe...I'm getting my hair cut...so I can chase the dream of the "perfect" cut...but more than likely...I'll stick with what I chose last time...which wasn't new for me...but I haven't had it that style in a while...sometimes...I wish I could just have someone like Jose'Eber tell me exactly what style I need at this point in my life...for my style and for my schedule and AGE appropriate...geez...how did I get from snoozing and dreams to hair??? Hmmmmmm...
Have a great day...chasing dreams or dreaming dreams...it's all good!
Blessings...
Teresa
Guess I just have to go up as it's almost always time to go to work!! Otherwise I'd rather stay in bed for some hours. and maybe I loose that chance then?!?!
Congrats to your win. It's always nice to get things.
Love Elzie
Hi Kat,
I like being up early, but this last week my kids are up so early, it is still technically nighttime in my book!
But you know what, you are so right. I need to just be thankful for everything I have, especially my kids, and start the day with a great attitude.
Have a great day!!
Probably for me it's a little of both. =)
Beautiful thank you for starting my day out on a bright positive note. Much love have a great day!!!
Sheila
Too true...I never could lie in bed, I wanted to be up and doing, maybe that's why I refused a wheel chair...didn't have it in me, lol! Good morning Kat, we're both pretty darned luckily blessed, I think. I enjoy your site so much, just had to tell you.
At this stage in life I think "wake up and chase those kids" would fit better.
Smiles!
Thankfully, with the time change last weekend, I'm much more apt to jump out of bed and face the day. Last week it was still cold and dark when the alarm went off, and my pillow kept calling me back:)
Well now I feel all guilty and such. I must admit, I love hitting that snooze. But that's why my clock is set half-an-hour fast. So I feel as if I'm cheating....
Love,
Julie
Beautiful words, Kat. It's why I wake up and get outta bed...gotta chase those darn dreams....now if I could only catch one...or two...
Ooooh - tough one. I like to roll over and go back to sleep. :-)
Well..to be honest...usually I go back to sleep and dream about chasing those dreams. Just can't get enough sleep lately.
oooo I feel so guilty! I rolled over and slept in 30 minutes! I had a board meeting that lasted until 10 p.m. so I think I earned it!
I would sleep all day given the choice :o)!!!
Just popping in to say hello!!!
Love this! I am a morning person and would not have it any other way!!
I don't really have much choice at this point. I'm not always so sure I'm chasing dreams though. It's more like chasing the clock to get to school on time!
I'm all about chasing the dreams and living life to the fullest!!!
I love that! I'm a snooze button kind of gal.... Howver, I am chasing my dreams.... That's why I went back to college!
Hope you are doing well! Have a great Thursday!
Yes sometimes it is hard to get out of a warm snuggly bed, but how else can you chase those dreams!!!
Hi Kat,
I'm all about chasing dreams but sometimes I just want to sleep and dream. Sleep seems to become really important to function anymore. :-) Good Post!
Thank you for the prayers. I snoozed this morning,but Kaytlynn is sick with a fever so I bet in the morning she will be here bright and early to lay with her nana.Looks like i'll be up.
I'm with several others here...I'm chasing sleep lately too! :-)
Well said. All too often I choose the stay in bed option.
Post a Comment