
Recently, I learned I won Sandy's Breast Cancer Awareness Giveaway and today my package arrived! And just look at the wonderful gifts I received! Not only did Sandy mail the absolutely gorgeous painting, but she also included a cute pink stoned Breast Cancer Awareness pin and a wonderful photo album (in pink of course). Thank you so much Sandy! I'm thrilled with it all. The painting is even more beautiful than the photos show. I've spent the last 20 minutes walking around the house looking at all the possible places the painting will go. And I can't decide just yet. I like it everywhere I've tried so far, so it might just "travel" for a few days. LOL Sandy, I love it, especially knowing it was created by you for such a special cause. Your gift has truly touched my heart.
I just have to say it yet again.....Ladies, please please please support The National Breast Cancer Foundation, get your mammograms and do your monthly self breast exams. It can save your life! Also, please click on the Breast Cancer Site button on my sidebar each day when you come here for a visit. Together we can make a difference.

24 comments:
Beautiful painting and beautiful you.
How lovely to receive these and the little extras too. Oh the Sheep - I don't know what happened to it. There was such a furore of disbelief about it being there (we live in a City area not the country, so a sheep is a surprise), that by the time we'd discussed it and procrastinated about it, it disappeared and we don't know where too.
Too much fun! It looks lovely! Enjoy finding that perfect spot for it!
Congratulations, Kat! I'm so happy you won that. No one is more deserving.
xox,
Kari
Lovely package, I know you will enjoy. LOVED the football joke!! Hope your rested from your trip - what fun! Bobby Flay - how 'bout that?
What a fun win!
your football humor totally made me laugh.
How neat that you met Bobby Flay. He's so cool. I watch food network all the time.
Loved your facts about you. Very fun to read. :o)
I'm telling you girl, you are one WINNER in my book!
Congrats on winning. I know you'll enjoy the special painting.
Oh and could you please say a prayer for Patti today? (Tuesday)
She will be having her colon surgery around noon.
Kat, I just love you!
Love,
Jule
Thanks for making it so easy for everyone to support free mamograms.
Congrats on your winnings. How very fun!
Smiles!
No one derserves this more than you i am so proud of you always. I love you.
Hi Kat,
I'm so glad it arrived safely and hope you enjoy finding the right place for it. I know how much you LOVE photos and the album seemed like the perfect color to send along your way as well.
Have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Sandy
Wow, how fast was that, Kat? You lucky girl, all those lovely prezzies...been clicking like a fiend on all the pink ribbons I come across!!! My son is going to help me put one in my blog...nice to have puter genius in the family lol!
You were the perfect winner, so I am not even jealous. Ok, a little jealous but not a lot. Ok, a lot but I will get over it. Ok, no really, I will get over it.
Congratulations Kat!! Well deserved! Take care.
I am so glad you won! What wonderful gifts, too! Congratulations!
You are so deserving! Have a blessed day!
How sweet of her to send the pin and photo album. I just had my mammogram yesterday. Take care!
Congrats on your Sandi win! I won something from Sandi a few months ago too. She is a sweetie & very talented.
Hugs,
Rhoda
Congratulations!!! No one deserves it more. I can't wait to see where you put this in that beautiful home of yours (please post the pics.) BTW I am still working on your little "happy" Much love
Smiles!!
Sheila
So nice that she put a little extra in your gift:) Actually a little traveling picture sounds like a good idea, so you can enjoy it at different times of the day.
The painting is so beautiful when the picture is clicked on. Congrats on winning these really nice gifts.
Oh Kat, what great loot! Congrats on winning!
Love the art! Lucky you! That pink photo album is so cute!
And, meeting Bobby Flay, Wow, I'm jealous!
What a wonderful package of goodies you received. I lost my own sweet mother to breast cancer almost 14 years ago when she was just 52.
Post a Comment