Saturday, November 17, 2007

SIX TODAY!

Happy Happy Birthday Miss Muffet!

Our granddaughter, Kaley Grace, turned 6 today! How time flies! This sweet girl has her Granddad wrapped around her little finger! George calls her "Miss Muffet", but lately she wants to be called "Strawberry Shortcake".



She recently got her haircut. So cute!


She loves to play "dress up".
She loves arts and crafts.She love, love, loves ice cream....

and always has! It's one of her favorite things to eat.

She loves the beach.
She loves animals.


And I love her!
Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday....she is such a pretty girl.

Unknown said...

A living doll, she is! And didn't I read here once that YOU love ice cream and the beach?

Andi said...

Happy Birthday Kaley Grace! You're a very pretty girl! Love the pictures Kat. The ice cream ones are my favorites!!!

Theresa said...

Wow what a cutie, and I laughed when she wanted a name change of Straberry Shortcake. All the pictures were adorable, yes she will be a heartbreaker!- I especially liked the one with her in the hat, she looks innocent, yet sophisticated at the same time.

Nunnie's Attic said...

Happy Birthday Kaley! With a smile like that, no wonder her grandfather is hooked! She's adorable!!

Love,
Julie

Lyndy said...

What an adorable little girl. Hope her birthday was just wonderful.

Have a great day.

Hugs, Lyndy

LivingTheLife said...

Kat...Kaley Grace is a living doll...I can see why she has Granddaddy George wrapped around her finger...I have a feeling she just might have a few more of you wrapped on that same cute lil' finger!!

Happy, Happy Birthday Kaley Grace!! Wow...six is such a fun age...you look mahvelous' in that hat by the way!

Blessings...
Teresa

Terri Steffes said...

She's a true beauty and looks like her grandmother!

Sheila said...

Kat you are truly blessed. This is one sweet family you have here. I love reading their blogs. Happy Birthday Miss Kaley Grace!!!
Much love,
Sheila

Jill said...

Cute, cute, cute. Happy birthday Miss-Muffet-Strawbery-Shortcake!

Cherdecor said...

Happy Birthday to Haley Grace. She certainly looks like a very sweet girl. So cute!

Anonymous said...

A real cutie. You must be very proud.
Best wishes

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kaley! She IS such a pretty little girl.