Sunday, November 11, 2007

A RAY OF SUNSHINE AND ENCOURAGEMENT

Karen at Karen's Ramblings has given me a special award. Here's what she had to say:

I was reflecting on the blogs that I visit and enjoy, how you are a ray of sunshine as you share God in your every day lives, struggles, triumphs and joys, and at other times flow with encouraging words through humour, testimony and experience. So this Award is for all of you on my blog roll to say that "You are a Ray of Sunshine and Encouragement"

Thank you so much Karen. Wow! What a special award and one that I truly appreciate, especially coming from you sweet friend. I feel so blessed to have you as my friend. You inspire and encourage me daily.

If you haven't visited Karen, I encourage you to. She lives in New Zealand, but it feels like she's a friend who lives just down the road. Go....you'll see what I mean.

I'm going to follow Karen's lead, and pass this award on to everyone on my blogroll. If you are on my blogroll, it is because you ARE "a ray of sunshine and encouragement" to me and I thank you.

19 comments:

Erin~~The Classy Rabbit~~ said...

Congratulations on your award!! You deserve it as you are definitely a ray of sunshine and encouragement! I always love to stop by your blog for that very reason! Have a beautiful day!

Blessings to you,
Erin

Nunnie's Attic said...

You ARE a ray of sunshine Kat. From your outlook on life, to your love of family and God, to the joy you bring to all who visit your blog. You're such a sweetie and I'm so glad that I have met you!

Love,
Julie

Sandi McBride said...

Congratulations! You deserve this award...can't wait to go visit Karen...you can't have to many blogging friends.
Hugs
Sandi

Janice said...

Hi,
I'm stopping by your blog for the first time and see you have just recieved a very special award from a dear blogger friend. What a special honor! Blessings to you!

Unknown said...

You so richly deserver this, Kat. Congratulations.

Knit-Wit said...

Love Karen! And I think you are a ray of sunshine and encouragement also! Well deserved award!

Alice said...

Congratulations on this well-deserved award. Isn't it amazing how many lives you touch with your blog!

Terri Steffes said...

Congrats on the award Kat! And, congrats to your blog roll!

Unknown said...

Congrats Kat! You do deserve this award. Hope you are having a great Monday!

Linda said...

congrats. You really do deserve it.
Blessings

Southern Heart said...

What a lovely comment and award...I would say that it definitely fits and you are most deserving. :)

Thank you so much for your sweet message on my blog...your thoughtfulness was very comforting.

xoxo

Theresa said...

Congrats on the well deserved award.

Ps. I like how you are doing your 30 days of thanks

Terri Steffes said...

blushing.....

Thank you, I wasn't fishing... but truly happy for everyone. Happy to be on your blogroll, I think you are one terrific person!

Terri Steffes said...

Blushing......

thanks for adding me to your blog roll! I see you have added others, too!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Ditto! I love reading your blogs and you are the first one I visit when I have time for ablog stop!

Hugs,
Paige

Sheila said...

Kat thank you for the sweet email...you truly are why this award was designed! You are such a great mentor to everyone. It amazes me to read other blogs and your name is always mentioned. It is such a compliment to you to be so loved by so many. You truly spread that love back to others as God intended.Thank you for your "ray of sunshine and encouragement" and most of all for your example.
Much love,
Sheila

Unknown said...

Ok Miss Kat! I'm running out of creative ways to say: "Congratulations on your award!" You are truly loved by many girlfriend!

I visted Karen's blog and was delighted. I just love the way she uses words we know, but in a different way! Example: "where my Dr.s surgery is located" I'm assuming meant her Dr.s Office??
Thinks like that! It was a fun visit. Thanks for directing us over there.

Zaankali said...

Thank you! I needed that this morning. I have been getting "sicker" since Thursday from a sore throat and haven't been able to sleep at night. I let the 3 older kids get themselves ready this morning (I have never not gotten up with them, but I just didn't have the energy) I did get almost 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night so hopefully things are starting to clear up. I am working on getting the 4th child on the bus and then I am going back to bed.
Smiles!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Beach Kat! I have seen you at some of the blogs I have recently discovered, and your comments are always so light and sweet! I had to come visit your blog!

God bless you! Your award is truly well deserved!

Do you mean Birmingham, AL? How tempting...maybe next year...

Great to meet you!
Maria