Saturday, November 03, 2007

A FUN DAY

(not sure what that spot is on my face?)

It's late and I'm on my laptop, so this will be short and to the point. I'll write more once we're home tomorrow. We're in Mobile, Alabama where we spent the day with Bree and Jay and Bobby Flay...yep THE Bobby Flay. Fun, fun, fun! More photos tomorrow.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh.My.Goodness.Gracious!
I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this photo. First Paula, now Bobby! I'm trying not to turn green with envy here.

Naw, seriously now, I am so thrilled for you!

Anonymous said...

Neat! I want to hear about this.

Terri Steffes said...

I was in Mobile this summer and LOVED it. I cannot wait to hear why you are standing next to Bobby Flay!

Tonja said...

HURRY!!! Tell us more!

Nunnie's Attic said...

Ok, please please please start taking me with you on your trips!! You've met Paula (MY IDOL!!) and now Bobby Flay??? I can't stand it. Please take me with you...

Love,
Julie

Alice said...

Ohhhh, I can't wait to hear the story behind this picture. You know it is so unfair to tease us like this! :)

Leah said...

"Patience is a virtue" that I don't have much of. I am waiting, Kat!! =)

Heather said...

ooooh, you can't hold back! Come forth and tell, Kat!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

That spot on your face???
I don't see any flour on Bobby Flay's hands. So what could it be =D

Jean said...

Boy, I have to be brave enough to admit that I never heard of Bobby Flay before. I looked him up on the internet and now I'm eager to hear about your day with him too.