Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NOT FORGOTTEN

I sure feel out of the loop. It's been days and days since I've had time to visit any of you. I hate it. I've just been so busy. Usually around this time each night, when I really should be in bed, I do a post on my blog, but don't have the time or energy to visit. Tonight's the same. But, I wanted to let you know I miss you all and I'll be back soon. Probably not until first of next week though. I have a full day tomorrow and I'm leaving early Friday morning to meet The "B" Club in Birmingham for the weekend.

Hugs!



12 comments:

Jean said...

I miss you too! Have a great time this weekend. Maybe I'll call sometime Saturday.

Anonymous said...

You have to read Tonja's post about the "B" club meeting!

I wish I could join you all.

Zaankali said...

"Tis the season isn't it. I have a feeling it will be difficult for a lot of us to have our free time to visit. I am hoping I can get all the planning/shopping/baking done before the last two weeks before Christmas so that I can just relax and enjoy my family. I love this time of year with my kids.
Smiles!

*carrie* said...

Kat,

Have a wonderful weekend!

Nunnie's Attic said...

Have fun on your trip, Kat. And we'll be here when you get back. Life happens. Blogs endure. We love you!

Love,
Julie

Unknown said...

Hi Kat,

There's nothing wrong with being busy, it just means you have a full life. Wish I could have joined you guys in Birmingham but I have to get started with all of the Christmas stuff. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and can't wait to hear all about it.

LivingTheLife said...

Kat...
You gals have a great time with the "B" Club meeting in Birmingham. I am so bummed I won't be able to attend...I would love to hang out with all you gals...but our schedule is upside down right now...plus the whole dog breeding scenario and hubbin traveling so much...I just can't be away at this time...but I will think of each of you...Know that you all are in my prayers...and tell everyone there...I send a huge "hug" and "sweet thoughts" their way!

Have fun...take loads of picturs...so I can be over-the-top jealous...thus assuring I won't miss another one of the "B" club meetings..."HUGS to ALL"...

Blessings....
Teresa

Sandi McBride said...

take a nap, put your feet up...I know how it is this time of the year! If I didn't have to get a column out I'd be in the same boat, lol...have a great time tomorrow! Oh, and take your camera

Meggie said...

Fear not, Kat, we won't start the party without you. In the meantime, enjoy your friends and have a safe trip.

Theresa said...

Very appropriate thanks today, I hope you are getting some rest as I type.

I think everyone has those days, they just can't make the blog rounds, don't worry, your still in our thoughts, and even though we miss you we understand )

Angela Baylis said...

Have fun, Kat!
I'll be thinking about you gals!
Much love,
Angie xoxoxoxoxo

Sheila said...

Girl I hear ya, I havent even posted since Tues...it is just busy this time of year...much love
Smile
Sheila