Kat hi, I hope your knee is feeling better. I love the recipe, and going to try it. I also love Dancing with the Stars, Helio is good and Julianne is the most amazing dancer ever. I think this season a female will win. Males have dominated so far, so I think it will be one of the females Marie Osmond, Melanie Brown (scary spice). I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe trip as you travel. Much love, Sheila Blessings to Miss Daisy too...
he is amazing since he never danced before- felt sorry for Jenny since she did really improve. But her and Marie are definitely a step behind the other two.
New to blogging. Landed on your page and wanted to stop and say Hi. I saw this about Helio and I agree!!! Too cute! I love the show-it all I watch except for "So you think you can dance"
If more people spent theri time dancing, singing, amking music...what would this world be like??? Yummy! Lisa J
5 comments:
Kat hi, I hope your knee is feeling better. I love the recipe, and going to try it. I also love Dancing with the Stars, Helio is good and Julianne is the most amazing dancer ever. I think this season a female will win. Males have dominated so far, so I think it will be one of the females Marie Osmond, Melanie Brown (scary spice).
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe trip as you travel.
Much love,
Sheila
Blessings to Miss Daisy too...
I'm with you Kat! Helio gets my vote!!!
he is amazing since he never danced before- felt sorry for Jenny since she did really improve.
But her and Marie are definitely a step behind the other two.
OH, I also LOVE Helio! He is such a cutie! My husband is a huge IRL/Cart fan and I have been Helio's fan for years! I hope he wins!!
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
New to blogging. Landed on your page and wanted to stop and say Hi. I saw this about Helio and I agree!!! Too cute! I love the show-it all I watch except for "So you think you can dance"
If more people spent theri time dancing, singing, amking music...what would this world be like??? Yummy!
Lisa J
Post a Comment