Is it that close already? I've been busy making batch after batch of lefse for our church Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. I suppose they'll eat it all up and I'll have to make more for our family Thanksgiving dinner. :-)
Yikes is RIGHT!!! The same realization came to me this week too!!
Hey thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm about to go out to eat with our son Sam. His 30th birthday is tomorrow and we always do something to celebrate our birthdays together.
Kat, I love Thanksgiving! This is my favorite holiday, time to slow down, be with loved ones, share a good meal and just a time to be thankful for all the blessing God showers on us! Thank you for this post, and thank you for your friendship! Much love, Sheila
it's nearly upon us, then before you know it we'll be saying is it really 2008? Man time flies! I've tagged you and you'll have to stop in at my joint to see how, so meet you there...the coffees hot and tea's available xo Sandi
22 comments:
I know...I an not believe it either. Where has all the time gone?
I can't believe it either---SO much to do!
Thanks for your kind notes....it was very helpful to me.
xo
Is it that close already? I've been busy making batch after batch of lefse for our church Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. I suppose they'll eat it all up and I'll have to make more for our family Thanksgiving dinner. :-)
I just stopped by after your sweet comment on my blog. Your blog is such fun! I'll definitely be back for a closer look.
Kate
Gosh it's coming up so fast...I love,love,love Bullwinkle. It's my favorite cartoon.
What? 2 weeks? I best get busy!
Yikes is RIGHT!!! The same realization came to me this week too!!
Hey thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm about to go out to eat with our son Sam. His 30th birthday is tomorrow and we always do something to celebrate our birthdays together.
Oh my!!! I just read this and almost went into "panic mode"!!! Guess I'd better get moving!!!
I know let the Holidays began. Blessings mary
Do you think we could postpone it by a week? I'm not ready ...
Man alive...I hadn't even thought about that! UGH! At least it will be 2 days off of work too! I am thankful! :-)
As I was having my teeth cleaned this morning, the hygienist said that Thanksgiving was only two weeks from today. I almost choked!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Julie
Kat, I love Thanksgiving! This is my favorite holiday, time to slow down, be with loved ones, share a good meal and just a time to be thankful for all the blessing God showers on us! Thank you for this post, and thank you for your friendship!
Much love,
Sheila
it's nearly upon us, then before you know it we'll be saying is it really 2008? Man time flies! I've tagged you and you'll have to stop in at my joint to see how, so meet you there...the coffees hot and tea's available
xo
Sandi
Oh no - that means no school for Shelby for 3 days! Just kidding!
I just tagged you for a fun meme!
Now that I'm home I have got to get baking!
I missed checking in every day.
I love this picture!
I tagged you but if you have done this one before, you can skip it!
We love the Macy's Thanksgiving parade (and we ***heart*** Thanksgiving)!
Have a very blessed day!
smiles, kari and kijsa
Wow...I haven't thought of it like that...you are right YIKES!!
Love the picture!
I can't wait! Company's a comin!
It totally freaks me out that Thanksgiving is literally RIGHT AROUND the corner...
Love the weather, love the holiday, hate the fact that the year feels like it has slipped away.
Melissa
Post a Comment