Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A LITTLE THANKSGIVING HUMOR






HAPPY THANKSGIVING SWEET FRIENDS!

My pumpkin pie is cooling and we're getting dressed and packed for our trip to see family in Columbus for Thanksgiving.

Hugs to all,

26 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Funny stuff. Moooo, Mmoo, Mooo! ha

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a safe trip. I wouldn't be this crazy if not for company coming soon after Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see yours.
Brenda

*carrie* said...

Thanks for the laughs, Kat! My pies are cooling right now, too--they smell so good!

Have a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! This might be my first visit here, I am sure I've seen your face around but maybe I've never clicked over for a visit. In any case, just wishing everyone a happy holiday!


Melissa

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Have a safe & fun trip, kat! Enjoy your Thanksgiving. See you soon.

xo,
Rhoda

Sheila said...

To funny girlie, I will pray for safe trip...Happy Thanksgiving...
Much love,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful Thanksgiving!

kari and kijsa said...

LOL....you are the best...nothing like a little turkey humor!

smiles, kari and kijsa

Zaankali said...

You have yourself a WONDERFUL time with family! Happy Thanksgiving!
Smiles!

marylou said...

Hi Kat,
Those meatballs look DELISH:) YUMMMMMM!! Wishing you and yours a Happy Turkey Day and sending prayers for a safe & joyful trip!
Hug Life, Marylou

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Fun pictures~ Thanks for lightening the day.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy your sweet family.
Sandi

Andi said...

Have a safe trip and a fabulous Thanksgiving with your family!!!

Angela Baylis said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm thankful for YOU!
Have a safe trip!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Jean said...

Those are so funny. I love that turkey with the bra and panties lines!! Have a great time in Columbus!

Meggie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Kat! Have a safe trip to Columbus.

Theresa said...

Very cute turkies- too bad they didn't get the presidential pardon like May did yesterday.

Pumpkin pie- yummm- hopefully it survives the trip without being eaten :)

Sandi McBride said...

Have a safe and happy trip, a great Thanksgiving and get home safe
xo
Sandi

Terri Steffes said...

Happy thanksgiving! Thanks for the adorable cartoons!

Dianne said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Annie said...

Very cute!
Happy Thanksgiving Kat!

Unknown said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Hugs, Lyndy

Unknown said...

Oh, I love these cartoons!

KJ
California
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

katherine. said...

wishing you and yours much to Give Thanks for.

kat on the opposite beach...smile

Becky K. said...

Very funny! I love the mooing turkeys.
Have a very great Thanksgiving!
Becky K.

Cherdecor said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family. I loved your cartoons! Be safe in your travels. (Thank you for your Thanksgiving card.)

Anonymous said...

Oh hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!