Leahat South Breeze Farm has a wonderful idea for the month of November. I'm participating and I think you might like to do it too. Stop by her blog and get the details.
I stumbled on you blog. It couldn't have been at a better time. I need to be thankful and find something everyday to be thankful for. Thanks for the idea.
What a great idea! Thanks for introducing South Breeze Farm to me, I'll keep checking in - and, with any luck on my sometimes technical limitations, I will participate...
Thanks, Kat, for participating! This is another benefit of the "community" you talked about awhile back - encouraging others to have a thankful heart. I'm glad you're in! =)
14 comments:
Great idea!! I think I'll do it too.
I'm more aware now than ever of what I am thankful for. Thanks for letting us know about this idea. It's great!
I have seen a couple blogs with this theme, and I think it is wonderful. I look forward to reading what you are thankful for.
I stumbled on you blog. It couldn't have been at a better time. I need to be thankful and find something everyday to be thankful for. Thanks for the idea.
What a great idea! Thanks for introducing South Breeze Farm to me, I'll keep checking in - and, with any luck on my sometimes technical limitations, I will participate...
Kat this is going to be a blessing to each of us, fun to see what others are thankful for. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Sheila
I love this reminder and want it on my blog as a reminder to others. I'm on my way to Leah's now to read up on it. Thanks!
I trust your nasty ol' cold is gone by now my friend!
Kat,
I just noticed how you included the actual day of your first article. Neat idea. Do you mind if I follow suit?
Thanks, Kat, for participating! This is another benefit of the "community" you talked about awhile back - encouraging others to have a thankful heart. I'm glad you're in! =)
I have joined the fun!
We signed up to participate....love this idea...we count our blessings everyday!
smiles, kari and kijsa
LOVE the Halloween moon!
I am joining that easy challenge! Have a nice weekend!
Hugs!
Great idea. Just went over and signed up. Thanks for telling us about it.
Post a Comment