Monday, November 19, 2007

DEAR SANTA

Dear Santa

I started jumping for joy too when I saw the new Kindle being shown on Good Morning America this morning. Oh my, what a cool little gadget. I love "real" books...the look, the feel, even the smell, but oh how nice this will be for travel and when I'm on the treadmill. Please add this to my list. I'll be a good little girl, I promise.

Hugs and love,
Kat(Go here to see all the cool features!)

17 comments:

Tonja said...

I want one, too! And I've been good alllllll year!

Unknown said...

Hi Kat,

I've never seen this before but I went over to Amazon and checked it out. Very cool gadget and I do love gadgets. So let me get this straight, this thing will hold books and magazines on it and all you have to do is download it? So when you travel you don't have to carry a bunch of stuff? Very cool!

Linda said...

Never seen this how neat is that?? I may have to ask Santa for one.
Blessings

Tammy said...

I've never seen it before either...very cool! Especially for when you're on the treadmill!
I didn't read all of it's features, so still a little hazy on how it all works...but amazing how far technology has come in 20 years!

Have a great Thanksgiving! :)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I saw this on GMA today, I asked Santa (who was still asleep in my bed) to get me one for Christmas.
I hope he remembers!

Theresa said...

Hope Santa reads your blog, so you will have a Kindle under the tree Christmas morning. I am sure he will be glad to hear (as I was) that you have been being a good girl. :)

Cherdecor said...

They look really neat! Hope you get one!

Jean said...

I never saw it before either, but I went to Amazon to check it out. Wow, that is amazing! I hope you get your wish, because you ARE a good girl, for sure!

Anonymous said...

May all your wished come true and for some reason I bet your sweet little Santa will get you anything=)

Unknown said...

Love it! what a concept!
I know my sis and her hubby would want one.

"War and Peace" on one charge, now that's a good battery!

I hope you get it for Christmas. Want me to put in a good word for ya' with Santa?

Angela Baylis said...

I've never seen such a thing! I better check it out! Thanks for sharing. Oh, no... I'll probably "need" this!
Have a good day!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Nunnie's Attic said...

I have never heard of Kindle before but it sure sounds cool. A little out of Santa's price range...but it's nice to dream.

Hope you get it!

Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Kat!
Just popping in to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving - thank YOU for always being such a sweetie...

xo,
Kim

Sandi McBride said...

I don't know, maybe I'm too set in my ways...can I curl up in bed with it? Can I take it out on the porch and sit in the rocker with it? Will it lay on my stomach while I think about something I just read? Nah, I'll take the book, I think...what is they say about old dogs and new tricks? But I hope Santa is a good boy and brings you one...you'll tell me all about it won't you?

Given Grace said...

What a cool gadget! Santa will see it on my list also! Love all the ideas and gifts Ive learned about from my sisters in blogland. Thanks! Sants always appreciates a list...doesn't he.

Thanks so much for asking about my mom, she is doing better...but it is bound to be a very long road. Please keep her in your prayers.
Stacey

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Hey, I saw this, too! I wasn't too sure about it (my brain was acting like a book snob...you know, "nothing like holding a REAL book in your hand", etc.) until they said TREADMILL. And no, I don't get on the treadmill anymore, but I remember when I did...I would have LOVED something like this. Trying to read small print with aging eyes while my aging body was in motion just didn't work for me. lol But THIS thing...WOW - holds 200 books AND you can change the font size instantly. What's not to love? Hope Santa heard you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat, what a gadget, never seen anything like this in Australia !! Jenn and Jacqui