Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THIS AND THAT TUESDAY

Yippee! I did it! Goodie Goodie Goodie!

My goal was to finish my decorating and wrap all the gifts I've bought so far by this afternoon. The girls who clean for me were coming today and I wanted to be through so I could put away all the boxes and the mess. I did it! While they cleaned, I ran errands. It was so nice to come home to a clean house that's all decorated and ready for Christmas.

We had friends come over tonight for drinks and then we went out to dinner. It was wonderful having everything accomplished so I could enjoy the night.
***************************************************

Well, I think Hell has frozen over! Yep, it must have. Something happened this morning that I never thought would happen. I forgot to eat. LOL! I've heard people say before that they forget to eat all the time and I thought "Yeah, right! No way will I ever do that unless Hell freezes over. I might forget to brush my teeth. I might forget your birthday. I might forget my name. But I'll never forget to eat." Well, never say never! LOL I've just been too busy lately and it happened this morning. I didn't even think about it until I was getting ready to meet The Tuesday Lunch Bunch and I was wondering why I was famished.

********************************************************

I got the nicest gift in the mail from sweet Sheila at Gim'Me Memories! Thank you so much Sheila. I love it! How perfect with the palm tree on it! What a sweet thing to do!

(This beautiful necklace was created by Tabetha at Reminisce Heirlooms. She amazes me with her creativity!)


********************************************

Yep, I'm doing some Christmas shopping from my computer chair and this cartoon is so true!


***********************************************

Yeah! I'm doing the happy dance! Helio and Julianne won Dancing With The Stars tonight! I picked him from the very first night! What a great show! I've really enjoyed this season so much!




************************************************
The second "In Real Life" meeting of the BEAUTIFUL BABBLING BOISTEROUS BLOGGING BABES aka The "B" Club is being held in Birmingham this weekend!!! I'm so excited. You can go here to read the minutes from the first meeting. I've been told Tonja, Tracey, Dianne, Jill, Rhoda, and Sandi will be attending. I can't wait.
Hugs!






12 comments:

Zaankali said...

Too funny. I miss breakfast all the time. I am trying hard to not do that because "it's the most important meal of the day" and all. My sweet hubby asks me if I ate anything all the time and on Saturdays will bring me home a breakfast bagel and a Chai from the local coffee shop when he is out doing errends because he knows I won't have eaten breakfast already.
That necklace is just gorgeous!
Smiles!

Cherdecor said...

You must have REALLY been busy to forget to eat! Where was your head, girlfriend? Hahahaha! Glad you are enjoying the season.

Susan said...

You live a fun, exciting life.
Susan

Julie said...

I'll bet you felt wonderful when you came home to a beautiful clean house! That is a great feeling. Our dog is blowing her coat right now, so 5 seconds after I vacuum the floor - it has hair on it again. I was thinking about just attaching the vacuum to her instead!

Sandi McBride said...

Ok, now I have never forgotten to eat. That could explain a lot. Wish I could be at the Real5B's meeting...maybe one day I'll surprise you all! Have fun, and congrats on getting your wrapping chores done!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

You have been so busy. Please try and remember to eat so you can keep up with all the holiday stuff. Mary

Meggie said...

Good for you, Kat, to be all decorated for Christmas. I have forgotten to eat on only a few occasions and I, too, thought it would never happen. Have a good time with your friends this weekend.

Unknown said...

Food is always on my mind so I would be glad to forget it sometimes. LOL Isn't it such a nice feeling to have so much done and look at all the time you have left to enjoy your holidays? Good for you. I haven't even started yet.

PAT said...

Sounds wonderful Kat! The decorating and drinks with friends, then dinner..very nice!

I've forgotten to eat...I should do that more often!

We were for Helio, too! He's very talented. Not an entertainer, a race car driver and he was fabulous! Of course his teacher/partner is an amazing young woman, too!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Glad you have finished... now you can sit back and enjoy. i worked on my outside today and alittle in the colonial room tree.
I bake for the public and just can't catch up.

Unknown said...

You forgot to eat! oh honey! well I too have gotten wrapped up on a project and forgot for awhile too!

I have loved catching up with your blog. My computer is down! While shopping for a new one, I recieved a call that my mom fell and broke her arm! So shopping got put on the back burner. I'm at my parent's home now peeking at my blog and a few others! I've had major withdrawal!

I just loved the photo of your George looking at that super long restaurant bill! LOL

Theresa said...

Yes you made me laugh about forgetting to eat- my husband is one of those people- but can't say I am.

Congrats on accomplishing your goals!