I'm just a Kat living on the beach and loving it!
A good one, Kat!I'm getting around to my blogs a bit this morning before taking off again! The wedding was great! We all had a wonderful time. Happy Thanksgiving!Pat
I always thought I related well to Princess Diana ...
you made me chuckle out loud on that one- the moody part is great.
Brilliant!As they love to say in London =D10 days!
Kat,That one made me laugh out loud! Cute!
From my home to your's a Happy Thanksgiving. Mary
yea how about money comes and goes ,but moody is most of the time?
Sounds like a good plan to me! I love that logic!
This is a prime example of why compromise is a GOOD thing!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
A good one, Kat!
I'm getting around to my blogs a bit this morning before taking off again! The wedding was great! We all had a wonderful time.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Pat
I always thought I related well to Princess Diana ...
you made me chuckle out loud on that one- the moody part is great.
Brilliant!
As they love to say in London =D
10 days!
Kat,
That one made me laugh out loud! Cute!
From my home to your's a Happy Thanksgiving. Mary
yea how about money comes and goes ,but moody is most of the time?
Sounds like a good plan to me! I love that logic!
This is a prime example of why compromise is a GOOD thing!
Post a Comment