Here's just a few things that made me HAPPY today:sleeping late this morning...almost 9AM!
waking to Miss Daisy giving me kisses
playing tennis with sweet girlfriends
a beautiful day to ride in the convertible
talking with all 4 children and my Mom and firming up our family Holiday plans
dinner out with good friends
blackberry pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert
knowing I have fresh sheets on my bed :-)
Night Night!

18 comments:
Kat, fresh sheets are the best, well maybe next to ice cream!! Have a blessed day...
Smiles
Sheila
Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Have a blessed weekend!
kari and kijsa
blackberrypie with vanilla ice cream sounds wonderful!
Sounds like a wonderful day! I just love getting into bed with fresh sheets...they smell and feel so good!!!
AND I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the holidays!!! It's my most favorite time of year!
So glad you're doing well my friend! I hope to see you soon!
Much love!
Tracey
Yep! Sounds like happy to me!
I'm all for a ride in the convertible! I'll bring the sunscreen.
AAWW! What a nice day. The whole list is great, but I gotta say, there just *ain't* nothin' like going to be with fresh sheets. That makes me happy too Kat!
I have an award for you - see post of Monday 12th Nov 'Ray of Sunshine'
You did have a happy day....sounds perfect to me. Linda
OOOH, all delightful things for sure! Hope you had a marvelous Sunday as well.
Love,
Julie
SWEET!
Jiminey - you had bunches to be happy about!!!! Glad you had such a good day - really.
I love fresh clean sheets!
Sounds like a beautiful day with lots of happy things!! I'm so glad you had a great day!!
Blessings to you,
Erin
Sounds like a perfect day to me. Isn't life good?!
Oh, that pie sounds divine. As does sleeping until 9AM. Maybe that will happen to me in about 16 years. ha!
Okay, how did I miss this post? Anyway, love this list, it sounds like it was a wonderful day. Hope you have many more like this.
Such delightful things to be grateful for!! And I am always grateful to know YOU sweet Kat!
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment