Friday, November 30, 2007

FUN FOR THE "B"s (updated with more photos)

We're having a good time! Tonight Dianne @ Glasses of Grace, Tonja @ Gathering, Sandi @ Whistlestop Cafe, Tracey @ Show Me State...of Mind and I met at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner.


Jean @ What's Up With The Stauffers called from Pennsylvania to say "Hi". We passed the phone around. We miss you Jean!


We're hungry! Left to Right - Dianne, Me, Tonja, Sandi and Tracey


Tonja, Sandi, Tracey


We're STUFFED! Yep, we all HAD to have cheesecake after our salads! Come on....it's The Cheesecake Factory! LOL

Tomorrow morning we're meeting for breakfast at Panera Bread. Jill @ Who Could Ask For Anything More and Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality are joining us. Can't wait for the 7 of us to be together!!!


Hugs!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Wow, this is even better than just the one picture you posted earlier. I've been thinking about you girls all day and it's so fun to see you all together on these pictures. I just went to Sandi's site to learn more about her. Wow, what delicious looking food! I gotta try some of those dishes. So how was the shopping today? Did you do it as a group or each on her own? Have a great rest of the weekend, y'all!!

LivingTheLife said...

OK...I'm officially JEALOUS!! That's alright...isn't it??? I know it's not polite or lady-like...but geez...I really wanted to be there...but next time....

You gals look like your having fun...now remember to keep the pictures coming...and to stay out of trouble...I really don't want a call at 2:00 a.m. and have to come there and bail you out of trouble...but hey you know I would!

Enjoy...and hug each of the ladies for me from me...and tell them to hug you back...for me!

Blessings...
Teresa

Meggie said...

What a fun looking group! All of you look so happy. gotta go and read more about your weekend.....