Sunday, November 25, 2007

ALMOST DONE!



I'm too tired to post much tonight. Between Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping and decorating, I'm exhausted and sore. But oh so happy! My house is almost decorated and it's looking good. There's just something special about seeing your house decorated for Christmas, isn't there?!


George and I did some shopping after church and we actually got quite a bit done. Then we spent the next 7 hours decorating. George put on some great Christmas music and we got to work. Hopefully, we'll finish tomorrow. I'll post some photos once it's all done. It's almost midnight now (yikes!), so I'm off to bed.


If you want to see something cute...go see this video my daughter-in-law, Angela, posted of the grandchildren decorating their tree.


I'm so behind on my blog reading and I miss everyone...I'll be by for a visit soon.


Hugs!

15 comments:

Cherdecor said...

Angela's video is priceless! Somebody, please let in that CAT! How funny! I will probably watch this many times today.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

The video is to cute~ they don't realize how quickly those times pass.
Sleep late and enjoy some frothy coffee =D

Nunnie's Attic said...

We finished decorating yesterday, so I know the soreness of which you speak! The video is darling. Rest up honey, it's just going to get crazier.

Love,
Julie

*carrie* said...

Kat,

Looks like you had a nice weekend. I love decorating for Christmas!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I am so excited you are almost done!!! Show us more pics.
xoxox

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

The video is awesome. I love the reindeer all decorated for Christmas. Mary

Kellan said...

It is exhausting, but it is so fun - I'm glad you're getting so much done. See you soon. Kellan

Lavender Chick said...

Loved the video! Can't wait to see your pictures of the house decorated!

Sandi McBride said...

Oh please tell me they finally let the kitty in! I just love grey kitties...well, all kitties...the kiddies were doing a fantastic job with that tree. Rest up now, then you can get on with the fun!

Unknown said...

The viseo is so cute. And it sounds like you are getting alot done. Good for you. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Karen said...

Even your blog is decorated for Christmas! It's very festive;)

Unknown said...

We're almost ready, too - spent all weekend decorating to Christmas music and completely in the spirit! Yea! P.S. Cute video!

Dianne said...

I know your decorations will put my skinny tree to shame! :-) Oh well! :-)

Susie Q said...

The video is adorable!

I know your decorations will put
mine to shame and I look forward to seeing it all!

Get some rest and then post all of those wonderful house pictures!!

Hugs,
Sue

Theresa said...

liked the reindeer- and congrats on being close on finishing the decorating- I am still looking forward to decorating my house, hopefully this weekend.