Cafe de Marco is a quaint little restaurant on the island. I love the little white lights outside. They are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year.
Oh wow! We had a wonderful meal !! I had the blackened grouper...delish! We're having a ball!
It looks to me like there is just enough wine left in that bottle for this sister. I'll be right there! I love how you share your good times with us! Love, Angie xoxo
As you know Baltimore is a seafood city, being on the Chesapeake Bay, so I'm right there with you on the blackened grouper. Hope it was fantastic! xxoo
9 comments:
The pictures are AMAZING!! Glad you all, including Miss Daisy, are having a great week.
Do you keep mentioning grouper to torment me??? :)
I had prime rib last night to celebrate my birthday! What a good meal! I am glad you are having a wonderful time!
I hope you are having a wonderful time!
GOOD for YOU! ENJOY! Fifi
Kat,
Thank you for taking the time to visit with me.
Your trip looks like it's going great.
Have lots of fun.
Melissa
It looks to me like there is just enough wine left in that bottle for this sister. I'll be right there! I love how you share your good times with us!
Love,
Angie xoxo
Sounds yummy! Good friends and wine and good food equals a wonderful time!
As you know Baltimore is a seafood city, being on the Chesapeake Bay, so I'm right there with you on the blackened grouper. Hope it was fantastic! xxoo
From the big beautiful smiles on your faces I can tell all are having a great time...m..
Post a Comment