I know what ya mean! I really wish our family could make it simple. We all intend to do that and somehow it gets bigger, but maybe just maybe we will do it this year. I sure have missed blogging, but I am back (I think) lol. Have a blessed day. :) Sheila
Hey Kat, I've been reading your blog for sometime now and decided today it's time to leave you a comment. First I want to say CONGRATS on Team Davenport!!! Way to go! Secondly, you're going to hate me but, I already have my Christmas tree up and most of my Christmas shopping done. My daughters put us on a strict budget this year because we are all going to Disney World in March. Can't wait to hear from you. Have a wonderful day!
I can't wait until the Day after Thanksgiving to decorate!!!! Loved the quote about holding your tongue, but don't feel bad for being bold girl. So many people have been deceived by the media. :) Tell them to read Tonja's posts! Can't wait to try the pumpkin cobbler!!! Yummy!
This post reminds me, I have been wanting to ask you to BLOG about how you do the stockings. Are they in lieu of gifts? Does everyone get one? I'd love the details!!!
Hey Kat; I so so so agree with you and Santa; I am not ready yet for Christmas. Our stores have put up Christmas deco. way before Halloween, now that is pushing the button a little bit don't ya think..
11 comments:
I know what ya mean! I really wish our family could make it simple. We all intend to do that and somehow it gets bigger, but maybe just maybe we will do it this year.
I sure have missed blogging, but I am back (I think) lol.
Have a blessed day.
:)
Sheila
Hey Kat, I've been reading your blog for sometime now and decided today it's time to leave you a comment. First I want to say CONGRATS on Team Davenport!!! Way to go! Secondly, you're going to hate me but, I already have my Christmas tree up and most of my Christmas shopping done. My daughters put us on a strict budget this year because we are all going to Disney World in March. Can't wait to hear from you. Have a wonderful day!
I'm not ready but I am going shopping on Friday!
OH my gosh yes I am starting to panic!!!!!!!!
I was good until Sat when I had to turn the calendar page to November.......I need to get my rear in gear.
Ha Kat! I posted Christmas shops today!:-) Yep, 51 days!
Once the election ads stop, the Christmas ads will begin. Sigh. I guess we don't get a break.
I can't wait until the Day after Thanksgiving to decorate!!!! Loved the quote about holding your tongue, but don't feel bad for being bold girl. So many people have been deceived by the media. :) Tell them to read Tonja's posts! Can't wait to try the pumpkin cobbler!!! Yummy!
This post reminds me, I have been wanting to ask you to BLOG about how you do the stockings. Are they in lieu of gifts? Does everyone get one? I'd love the details!!!
I KNOW! How did it come around so fast? M favorite time of year and it just flies by.
This year just flew by and I haven't even thought about Christmas yet. I guess I better get on the ball. LOL
Hey Kat; I so so so agree with you and Santa; I am not ready yet for Christmas. Our stores have put up Christmas deco. way before Halloween, now that is pushing the button a little bit don't ya think..
Have a great week.
hugs;
Alaura
Post a Comment