Friday, November 28, 2008

THANKSGIVING 2008


Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. I hope yours was too. i don't know about you, but I ate entirely too much!
Here's just a few photos taken at my sister Karen's house:


Click to play THANKSGIVING 2008
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful day too. Now it's on to Christmas. Time is flying by too fast.
Hugs,
Charlotte

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Nice family pictures. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I, too, have enjoyed "meeting new bloggin friends". Your daughter could possibly take care of our babies. They are in Women's Hospital in Jackson. Where does your daughter work? My daughter in law (little mama to the twins) works in well baby nursery and NICU at UMMC.
Small world isn't??

Harbor Hon said...

Kat,
Glad your Thanksgiving was delightful. Loved the way the pictures were presented. Looks like everyone had a very good time. xxoo

Terri Steffes said...

Love the smilebox photos! We had a good thanksgiving too!

Jean said...

That was cool. I loved the pictures and the music!

Andi said...

I've never seen smilebox photos before...that is such a cute way to post them. Love your pictures. Looks like you all enjoyed being together for Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Looks like a wonderufl Thanksgiving Kat! Smilebox is so much fun. Your daughter and her boyfriend are too cute. Glad you had a nice one!