Well, I think we're ready. I baked two pumpkin pies, brownies and 24 of these babies for the children. I think they turned out pretty cute. Thanks Terri for the idea!
Miss Daisy started pouting when she saw the suitcases tonight. Just look at that sweet face!
She perked up and the tail started wagging when we told her she gets to go too.
Those cookies are so cute!! ONe of my kindergarten students gave me a cookie yesterday that had colorful feathers, but they were made of construction paper instead of candy corn!
Have a great time with your family. You're so fortunate that they all live in the same general area of the US.
I loved Terri's idea too. Yours turned out perfectly! So glad you showed them to us. I'll take a glad Miss Daisy to a pouty one anytime. She's such a cutey! Have a great trip and a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow! xxoo
Awww, Daisy's cute wittle face made me smile! So glad she is going with you this time. Hope ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the family, Kat! those cookies are just TOO cute.
Cute cookies...the kids at school had some of them yesterday, too! Have a great trip and enjoy your family. Drive safely. I count your friendship as one of the blessings I am thankful for.
How adorable those cookies are! The kids will love them I'm sure. I made some once from the striped shortbread cookies , one cut in half and held onto the flat cookie with melted chocolate chips, and I think I used one candy corn for each nose. I need to dig out that recipe book with photos so I can remember correctly. I do remember they were a big hit with the kids as yours will be!
25 comments:
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Kat! Safe travels and love to you and all yoru family!
Oh...and aren't those cookies the cutest? : )
Love,
Sue
Those cookies are so cute!! ONe of my kindergarten students gave me a cookie yesterday that had colorful feathers, but they were made of construction paper instead of candy corn!
Have a great time with your family. You're so fortunate that they all live in the same general area of the US.
I loved Terri's idea too. Yours turned out perfectly! So glad you showed them to us. I'll take a glad Miss Daisy to a pouty one anytime. She's such a cutey! Have a great trip and a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow! xxoo
Oh, those cookies are just adorable. So good to be back visiting. Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving dear KitKat!
Hugs ~
Alexandra
Those cookies are too cute! Gonna go on over to Terri's to get the recipe. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Many Blessings,
Sandy
Have a wonderful trip--those cookies are too cute!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :-)
Those cookies are adorable. If I had time I'd make some too. Unfortunately I have to go to work in a bit and will have a long day!
Awww, Daisy's cute wittle face made me smile! So glad she is going with you this time. Hope ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the family, Kat! those cookies are just TOO cute.
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! and those cookies are adorable...maybe I can do those next year.
Cute cookies...the kids at school had some of them yesterday, too! Have a great trip and enjoy your family. Drive safely. I count your friendship as one of the blessings I am thankful for.
Cute cookies!
I'm making tons of spinach dip and stuff today...
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Kat!
Oh my gosh...those are the cutest little turkey cookies I ever did see!!!
So happy for Miss Daisy to get to go along for Thanksgiving. Our Bully gets all sad when we get the luggage out too!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Kat!
Hugs, Andi
What a great Grandma! I am sure they will love those cookies. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Love those cookies!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm so glad that Miss Daisy gets to go on this trip...
Those cookies are adorable!
Those are just the cutest cookies Kat and Miss Daisy is pretty cute too. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Take care!
Oh phooey...I wish I'd read blogs earlier today. Those are the CUTEST cookies...
Like everyone else, I love the cookies! TOOOO cute. Just wanted to stop by to wish you and GREAT Thanksgiving. We have much to be thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving, Kat! Be safe during your travels, so glad that Miss Daisy gets to go along. Those cookies are pretty darn cute!
Your cookies are very cute. Looks like you worked hard.
Hope you have a great trip and wonderful Thanksgiving.
Not sure how I found your blog, but so happy I did!
The cookies are great and Miss Daisy is precious!
~K
http://kit-dogdaze.blogspot.com/
Your cookies turned out adorable! So did mine, if I do say so myself. I will be interested to hear what your grandkiddos think!
How adorable those cookies are! The kids will love them I'm sure.
I made some once from the striped shortbread cookies , one cut in half and held onto the flat cookie with melted chocolate chips, and I think I used one candy corn for each nose. I need to dig out that recipe book with photos so I can remember correctly. I do remember they were a big hit with the kids as yours will be!
Darling cookies!! And .. miss daisy too :)
Melissa
I just love the turkey cookies! I wish I had seen them before Thanksgiving so that I could have made them for my kids!
Post a Comment