Saw a comment by you, over on Kari's blog [Just Livin' Large]. Btw, I hope Kari is OK. Worried by lack of posting there. -sigh-
Anyway, just wondered if you might want to stop by my blog. Which I made, for the sole purpose of calling attention to the crap, which is already, and will be coming from the B.O. admin. In the hope that if Conservative Republicans know... they will become empowered to fight the crap, where ever possible.
If not, please just ignore this comment. :-) Please and thank you.
13 comments:
Adorable kitty! Good night!
Awww - that is so cute!
Be sure to stop by my blog on Wednesday because I will have my "double dog dare" posted!
I love the picture of the kitty....I have felt like that myself! And you should feel like that after such a busy day!
Frannycakes
Such an adorable picture. I'd be tuckered out too, if I had the kind of day you had. xxoo
What a sweet kitty picture!
Go get some rest - you deserve it!
Saw a comment by you, over on Kari's blog [Just Livin' Large]. Btw, I hope Kari is OK. Worried by lack of posting there. -sigh-
Anyway, just wondered if you might want to stop by my blog. Which I made, for the sole purpose of calling attention to the crap, which is already, and will be coming from the B.O. admin. In the hope that if Conservative Republicans know... they will become empowered to fight the crap, where ever possible.
If not, please just ignore this comment. :-) Please and thank you.
The Phoenix
What a cutie pie kittie!
Hope you got some rest!
Hugz,
Michele
Okay, you need to slow it down from flat out race to long slow trot...and get some rest for crying out loud! You're as bad as me!!!
hugs
Sandi
Cute, Cute post!!
When you wake up - read your e-mail!...and gosh - I hope by 5PM on the 12th that YOU ARE AWAKE!!
Whew!!! I'm exhausted just reading about it all...perhaps I'll turn in early!!!
Sweet Dreams!
Poor baby. . . lunch out. . . dinner out. . . I'd be tired too from all that eating out LOL.
Pleasant Dreams Dear!!
Blessings,
Sher
I tagged you for a meme but don't feel obligated... just if it appeals to you!
Post a Comment