I think I did pretty good if I do say so myself. LOL
~~~~~~
Speaking of Miss Daisy....she's all excited. George and I are leaving on Sunday heading to Marco Island for 5 days. Nope, she's not excited we're going. She's excited because someone she really likes is coming to stay with her. Someone special. Someone a lot of you know who blogs. Someone who loves the beach and comes here sometimes. Any guesses who that might be? (Her hubby's coming too and Miss Daisy likes him too.)
~~~~~~
A long hot bath is waiting for me! Awwwwww......

30 comments:
It looks beautiful! It is already so gray here. Keep posting pretty picture so us northerners can live vicariously through you okay.
Smiles!
That lucky Miss Daisy - it's a;ways fun to have friends come to visit. I'm thinking it's your friend who came and stayed last year - is that right?
It looks beautiful there. It snowed here last night and is it ever cold!
Your flower beds look great!! Love those fall colored pansies. We're on water restriction so I've been pushing off planting and just trying to keep what I have thriving. I miss my red geranium baskets...with the water restrictions (can only do between certain hours on certain days) my schedule hasn't been fitting with the water police. Oh literally those people do exist!! As if they have nothing better to do.
Sounds like fun days ahead. I like the pictures of the wreath and flowers...m..
No way!
I'm going to hide in her suitcase!
Your plantings look lovely, Kat! VERY interesting shadow. Have fun at Marco Island.
Great job Kat! Everything looks beautiful, and that includes Miss Daisy. Tell her our Daisy says, hello! As for your friends coming, I would guess Rhonda and her hubby.:)
Have a fun trip!
Hugs,
Patty
Kat, Your home and landscaping looks beautiful. We have snow covering the lawn right now. I bet Miss Daisy will miss her mommy and daddy no matter how excited she is right now. How wonderful to have someone special come in and take care of her while you're gone. Have a great vacation!!
You did a lot of work didn't you? I love the flowers. Your flower bed is beautiful. I can see why my Aunt Karen misses Florida so. She loved to piddle in her gardens all year. Have a fun trip. I think Marco is where my cousin took my aunt for a special trip.
Yes, I do say you did a great job on those pansies!
Can you send some of that Thanksgiving/Fall energy my way????
I think I want to be Miss Daisy.
Beautiful flowers! Have fun on your trip.
Kat, your garden takes my breath away. Love those fall colors on the plants and wreath too. Wow!
Miss Daisy is so cute. She wanted to get in on the action.
My what long legs you have kiddo. :) xxoo
Great Gardening! Thanks for supporting the greenhouse biz :)
That looks awesome! I just can't imagine planting flowers for winter!!
I'm thinking that your house/dog sitter may be Rhoda?
Thanks for the b-day card! Your middle name should be "thoughtful", actually your first name. And then your middle name should be "funny." I'm so glad to have you for a friend.
Your place is absolutely gorgeous! I'll come stay with miss Daisy!
Sounds like fun!
I am in love with your front door! How fun is THAT??
I think your flowers are gorgeous. I wished something bloomed in Missouri during the winter. Hey, Pat, do you know of anything I could be planting??
My guess is Rhoda and her hubby!!! How wonderful!
Your flowerbeds look amazing. Love your crotons. We put them in our urns on the planter walls by our front steps every fall and then my hubby..not me...transplants them into the yard when he switches the urns out for poinsettias.
Love your long tall shadow!!!
Your hard work paid off...the garden looks so pretty in it's fall colors. Have fun at Marco Island. Sounds like Miss Daisy is having a vacation, too.
Oh we just love Marco, we were just mentioning the other night we should head down this Winter, we're thinking sometime in February (providing my ankle is better grrr), where do you stay, the same place each time or do you mix it up ?? Have a nice time Kat ??
We have friends that live there, the lucky ducks :)
Kathy :)
Your plantings look great. I don't plant because I can't grow a thing. Let me guess....Rhoda????
Your flowers look great! You did a good job!
Hugs,
Cheryl
You are SO talented and such a hard worker! It seems you are always up to something! Have a great time at Marco! I hope you are able to play some tennis there! I loved the picture of your shadow! Who is coming to stay with Miss Daisy? I'm sure she'll be in good hands!
Much love,
Angie xoxo
Looks great Kat. You really do have long legs. :-) I like your steps to your front door. We are fixing up our backyard and need to build steps(we had a deck there) and I wanted something that looked like this. Anyway, have a wonderful time in Marco. My mother in law lives in Naples and we usually go visit her in the winter. Love that whole area.
long time...no chat! Sorry! Just checking in on you! I'm gonna guess Rhoda is coming to house sit! How fun! Hope all is well with you guys!
All so pretty too! And the Santa Widget, say it ain't so!! 43 days left til Christmas? YIKES! I'm so not ready!
Kat,
You are featured on the cover the my magazine this month. Come and see. :) xxoo
p.s. Is it your friend Beth that is coming to mind Daisy ???
Kathy :)
Sounds like a wonderful day! Love the photos.
Isn't it lovely to have a life that is more like a vacation? But Miss Daisy might like to go along once in a while! (I'm supposed to tell you that, being the Pet Ombudsmen!)
hugs
Sandi
Beautiful Home and Garden!!!!
:-)
Post a Comment