Friday, November 21, 2008

WE'RE HOME!


Dorothy is right..."There's no place like home". It's wonderful to be back in our own bed and home with Miss Daisy.
~~~~~~
Rhoda and Peter left real early this morning since Rhoda had a volunteer committment. I think Miss Daisy is missing them. She's been standing at the window looking out a few times already.
~~~~~~
George and I were really able to enjoy ourselves knowing Miss Daisy was being taken care of with so much love.
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Rhoda and Peter! You guys are the best!!
~~~~~~





Guess what I'll be doing today?








Kat

14 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

You were missed! I loved all the updates you did along the way! Now, it's time to get ready for Turkey Day! Don't forget to blog about the way you do your stockings. Still waiting to read about that!

Terri Steffes said...

Welcome back home!

Anonymous said...

I love to get home too! I don't love the never-ending piles of laundry though, but I guess that is all part of it.

Glad you are home!☼

Harbor Hon said...

Welcome home! Glad you had such a great time, but do not envy you the laundry.

I am now on my own vacation until Dec 1st. Things need to be done here and I'll be wrapping gifts for family soon. Just needed some 'me' time. xxoo

Mari said...

Welcome home! It's great to be home, but that laundry can be a bit much!

andi said...

I have a pile of laundry to do too! And here I sit. Thanks go getting me movin!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

So did Rhoda redecorate while you were gone? I wouldn't be surprised if you walked into a beautiful design redo~ lampshades recovered, furniture painted, light fixtures replaced.
I'm sure it was perfect to start with.

Tonja said...

Welcome Home! So glad you had the chance for a fun getaway!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Arrived home safely! and yeah I know what you mean about the laundry. It will take me a few days to get back to normal too. We had a great time! I'll be posting some pics on Sunday so come over.

Kiss Daisy for me!

Jean said...

Welcome home. And by the way, Kat, if you ever tie your hair back into a pony tail like the lady in the picture, please get a picture of it and show us. Make sure you have a few little bangs in the front and some curly side burns.

Lavender Chick said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a great trip, and of course one without the worries of Miss Daisy. I know what you mean - Jack and I can never enjoy ourselves when we're worrying about our babies...

ABrushWithHumor said...

Loved following your trip! We head to Atlanta Monday and it looks like it will be a COLD week. I'm packing everything warm that I OWN!!!!

hugs,
Robin

Lisa Pogue said...

Wow, this sounded like the perfect little get a way. I really appreciate all the pictures you provided for us. That palm tree makes me want to melt. I love it! I hope you don't mind, let me know if you do. I'd love to post the Pets Ten Commandments like you did a couple of months ago. I love that post and think it would be good to follow after the one I did yesterday.

heidi said...

Oh Kat! You are having too much fun! It had to be my turn eventually with those flu bugs. My entire family minus myself...the Lord knows to keep "mom" healthy. Then Thanksgiving...and shopping...and trying to catch up on school work...and I'm currently sewing my dd a formal skirt for choir (Christmas recitals/winter performances). I couldn't find a black skirt anywhere that didn't look like a jr. prostitute and the choir director is insisting on formal-close to floor-black. So we're going with black velvet. Oh yeah and why I chose this post to post to...I was laughing at the laundry pile cause that's all I've been doing and cleaning...LOL. I kid you not, that comic is me to the "T" although I always manage to keep my humor in check. I may look haggard but I'm still laughing. Thanks for thinking about me. ;o) Heidi