Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THE NIGHT BEFORE THANKSGIVING....

And I'm tired! How 'bout you?

I was up late last night and I'm feeling it tonight. I did manage to take a little nap on the 4 hour trip here. Thankfully, George did all the driving. We arrived just in time to get Miss Daisy walked, fed and settled before we met Eric, my Mom, and Bree and Jay for pizza.

I'm so glad Bree and Jay could be here. With her nursing schedule, it's always "iffy" at the Holidays. I only took one photo tonight and it's kinda blurry.


~~~~~~
Tonight, I helped Mom decorate her Christmas tree. My Mom loves angels so her tree is covered in angels of every size. It turned out really pretty. I can't believe I didn't think to take a picture ?? Hmmmmm...maybe it was because she offered me a diet coke and a brownie as soon as we finished. LOL
~~~~~~
I'm really excited to see everyone tomorrow. And I can't wait to have some of my Mom's cornbread dressing. It's so yummy!
~~~~~~
How cute is this?
~~~~~~
Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope your day is filled with family, food, fun and many memory making moments.


Kat

18 comments:

Mari said...

That's a cute picture of Bree and Jay. I'm glad they could be with you. I have the day off too this year. Have a wonderful day!

Rick said...

Hey Kat! The doodle looks good here. Thanks!

I'm sitting at my drawing desk as I type this working on yet another Christmas gift doodle - working my way towards your request. I don't think it will be a problem. I'll drop you a note when I'm about ready to start.

Check in anytime.

Terri Steffes said...

The picture is adorable! Have fun and safe travels to all!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Gotta have the football!

Happy Thanksgiving dear Kat. Enjoy that comfort food from your mama! I too will get to enjoy my mom's dressing. She is bringing it over along with her green beans and her sweet potatoe casserole! Can't wait!

Jean said...

Same to you, Kat!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!☺

melissa said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Kat. So glad that you are able to spend it with family.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Blessings!

Melissa

It's Always Something Around Here said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!

I am mostly ready here....just a few last minute things left. Then I am just going to relax and enjoy the day.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Tonja said...

So, you know the artist, huh? Great pic!

Have a good day!

Melissa said...

Enjoy the day with lots of great food and company.

Love Melissa

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Jill said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you have a wonderful time with your famiy.

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of Bree and Jay - they're such a cute couple.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Linda said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kat. Everytime I see a picture of Bree and Jay I wonder when they are going to get married. I am sure no one ever asks them that question. :)
Thanks for your prayers.
Blessings,
Linda

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I hope your Thanksgiving weekend is filled with happiness and every joy posible...m...

Tammy said...

Hoping your Thanksgiving weekend is just wonderful! :)

Anonymous said...

Whew!
I just spent a wonderful time catching up with you tonight Kat! You are one busy busy girl! I so loved reading about your trip and our sweet Rhoda taking care of Daisy! I'm so glad you have been enjoying your family too and I hope your holidays are as special as you are!!
xo,
Kim