Friday, November 14, 2008

THE PACKING WILL HAVE TO WAIT....

The party was a lot of fun. Gorgeous decorations! And the food...good golly! I didn't take my camera...bad me. I don't wear heels much, so my feet are killing me! I'm so tired tonight. Can't wait to crawl into bed. I'm yawning like crazy as I type this.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ



From Kat

7 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Well, rats.

Hope your feet recover quickly!

Tonja said...

Sounds wonderful...except for the 'heels'!

Love Being A Nonny said...

I won't tell WHO, BUT, someone spilled the beans and told us she is going to be *Kat* for a few days!! I'm J E A L O U S! ! ! ! !

Melissa said...

Kat,

Have a wonderful trip.

Love Melissa

Harbor Hon said...

*whispering* Good night, sweet Kat. Glad to hear the party was everything you thought it would be. Now rest your weary soul. Tomorrow is another day of exciting things for you to do. xxoo

Sandi McBride said...

Soak those tootsies in epsom salts...talk about relaxing...last minute packing is something I'll bet you do with the best of them~
hugs
Sandi

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

I am glad you had a great time. Sorry your feet are hurting. I did a really dumb thing today. I went to a "Tour of Homes" with a girlfriend. I normally wear clogs to these tours. That was I can slip them on & off easily. I had to sit down and take them off at every house. LOL Not smart!!
Hugs, Terrie