Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GIRLFRIENDS + WINE = FUN!

Our friend, Dee Lee (standing with her hand on her hip), has opened a new wine bar in the village, Lumpy's, so we decided to have our Girl's Night Out there tonight.
It was really a lot of fun!


Some of the girls had to leave, but the rest of us ordered salads from Jim and Nick's and stayed for dinner to finish our wine. Yum!
Here's Dee's dog Lumpy, the wine bar's namesake.

Lumpy's is very pet friendly. Here's Lumpy with his friend, Yogi. I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist...I was giving them both pieces of chicken and part of my cheese biscuit.
~~~~~~
It was pitch black and raining when we left and it seemed VERY VERY late. Would you believe it was only 7:10????? Amazing! Of course, we started at 3:30!
~~~~~~

I had tennis again this morning, ran errands and then did a little more yardwork before getting ready to go to Lumpy's, so I'm definitely ready for bed and it's only 8:47!


From Kat

23 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. Kat, you really are an inspiration with the way that you stay so connected with your girlfriends!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Miss Daisy didn't get to go?
I thought it was girls night out!

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Kat; Looks like a great time was had by all. What a nice looking Wine Bar. The doggies are so cute...

Have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura

Becky said...

Hey Kat;

Looks like you girls had a blast!!! I'm a little jealous everyone is so tan. I'm already lilly white, yuke! I know what you mean about it getting dark so early. We absolutely dispise winter time around our house.

Harbor Hon said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! I love Lumpy and Yogi, so cute! I could definitely get into that food too.

I know what you mean about the dark. I left work at 5 o'clock and it was already pitch black outside. Good thing I was going to see my landlord and he was kind enough to walk me home from his cell phone store. xxoo

windycorner said...

Looks like a fun bunch of girls and how nice of Lumpy to share his space with other dogs.
You're invited to share some ideas at a Great Gift Ideas party on windycorner. Come on over!
Holley

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I so enjoy reading about all the fun and interesting things you do. have a great tomorrow...m..

Jean said...

Sounds like a fun time. That last picture of the dogs is so cute!

Terri Steffes said...

It is so easy these days to crawl into bed at 8:30... I hope its not my age showing!

Your GNO (Girls Night Out) event looks like fun and the wine bar is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Spending time with girlfriends is really special.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time. You know I love buying wine and never really drink it... okay im nuts hehe

ABrushWithHumor said...

What fun - those pictures turned out great! We should do at that least once a month!

Robin

Essential Oil Premier University said...

I'm sure you all had a great time. Look at all those "spirits" on the shelves behind you :)

Blessings,

Sher

Anonymous said...

What a fun evening!

Anonymous said...

You girls were having a wonderful time! Looks like something I would enjoy.

Cheffie-Mom said...

How fun! After all "Girls just wanna have fun! Have a super day!

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Looks like a great ladie night out!! You are one very busy gal.

andi said...

I love Jim and Nick's salads. The stuffed potato is too yummy too. I like it with the chicken. Glad you had fun.

Unknown said...

Wine and girlfriends, what could be better. Add some shopping and a latte and I would be a happy camper. Looks like fun Kat. Cute pups and I love your jacket.

DESIGN BY CATHLEEN said...

What a cute name Lumpy's! Looks like you girls may have done some damage to her inventory! :-)

Boomeyers said...

A winebar! How fun! What a great place to gather with friends. Lumpy looked like an excellent host! :-)
(I LOVE the beautiful flowers you planted too! Been catching up on your posts!)

Jean said...

Hey, wake up! Did you sleep through yesterday??? Just missin' ya, that's all.

It's Always Something Around Here said...

Oh it looks like a great time!!!! You are one busy gal for sure.