So cute!!! Oh Lordy will I be glad for tomorrow to be over... It seems like this election has been going on forever. I'm very worried about our country.
Kat, Out of the mouths of babes! I love this I am going to look for something catchy to post...hmm you got me excited. We should all use our freedom to VOTE. I agree with the earlie comment I am worried about our country and I pray that the outcome will be good tomorrow...but regardless of whom is elected I pray that they will turn to God for guidance when they take on this huge task of being our Leader. Have a blessed day and thanks for the great post! :) Sheila
That is adorable!!! I soooo wish I could have voted in person, but I knew with the lines and a 4 year old, that voting absentee was a smarter choice this time around:)
19 comments:
I just saw this on Cherdecors blog. I told her it was the best political ad I've seen this year!
That was the most adorable thing ever!! I love that kid!
Have a good week, Kat - see you - Kellan
Awwwwww... that is the cutest little fella! And he's right - everybody, GO VOTE!!!! :)
Kari
That is absolutely adorable!
That was so cute! Love the last part of it.....LOL
That is SOOOOO cute!!!
Cute new layout. And I'm proud to say that I voted WEEKS ago! YEA!
Love this. Now if grown ups would get so excited!
Very cute! :)
Filled my ballot out today and am taking it in tomorrow!
I stole your idea and posted this cutie pie on my blog too!
Hugs!
So cute!!! Oh Lordy will I be glad for tomorrow to be over... It seems like this election has been going on forever. I'm very worried about our country.
So cute! I haven't been here in awhile. I LOVE your new look! I'm praying God's will is done tomorrow! Much love,
Angie xoxo
That was absolutely adorable!! The cutest thing to come out of this election, in my opinion ;)
Blessings,
Sher
Kat,
Out of the mouths of babes! I love this I am going to look for something catchy to post...hmm you got me excited. We should all use our freedom to VOTE. I agree with the earlie comment I am worried about our country and I pray that the outcome will be good tomorrow...but regardless of whom is elected I pray that they will turn to God for guidance when they take on this huge task of being our Leader.
Have a blessed day and thanks for the great post!
:)
Sheila
So cute. I am voting tomorrow...hugs..m..
Heading to the polls now!
That is adorable!!! I soooo wish I could have voted in person, but I knew with the lines and a 4 year old, that voting absentee was a smarter choice this time around:)
Bella
He was soooooo cute...just got home from voting.....Pat H
That is one cute 4 year old!
Post a Comment