I haven't been around much this week. I've put up a few posts, but I haven't had much time at all to visit all of you...and I miss you! Thanks for all of your comments. Hopefully, I'll find some time later tonight or tomorrow to get to visit you before we leave for our trip to Marco Island.~~~~~~
Okay, I've got to admit it...I'm not as young as I used to be...I'm not as young as I think I am! I've played tennis 9 times in the last two weeks...Monday through Friday last week and Monday through Thursday this week. Plus planted my pansies and snapdragons. And my body is sure letting me know just how old I am!!~~~~~~
I have another busy busy day ahead of me today. My hair appointment is this morning and then I have a few errands to run. I've GOT to get my packing done for the trip and lists to make for our mystery guests who are coming to take care of Miss Daisy.
Tonight we have our first Christmas party. McCaskill & Company has their Toast of the Season party and it's always THE place to be. Every year it's a beautiful affair...valet parking, trumpeters playing on the steps, gorgeous decorations, decadent food and drink...and the desserts! Oh My!
~~~~~~
So....I've off and running to TRY to get everything done today that I need to do. Wish me luck!

17 comments:
Ah I just love a mystery and I think I've solved it, at first I thought it was your friend Beth that was coming to mind M. Daisy but now I think it just may be M. Rhoda !?
Have a great day,
Kathy :)
Good Morning Kat! Wishing you lots of luck! Sounds like you have a lot to do before you're trip, but what a great trip it will be! Enjoy! :) ~Rhonda
Have fun at the party tonight.
Have fun tonight and on your little get away!
Don't do what I did and wait until the morning of your trip to pack!! I packed too many blouses and not enough pants! LOL
Have fun tonight and take some photos! Have a good time this weekend!
Kat have fun running errans and hope you get everything completed, I am sure you will. Have fun at the party it sounds great. I also think the mystery guest is our very own Rhoda at southern Hospitality.....we will see....hmmm
Have a blessed day.
:0
Sheila
I think you're in great shape to do all you do in a day! Have a great trip!
Kat, Have as much fun as you can pack into the time you are away. Drink, laugh and most of all RELAX. We'll be right where you left us when you get back. We loves ya too! :) xxoo
BTW ... loved the picture of getting older. That was a riot! My toe hurts too sometimes. xxoo
I think if I leave home right now, I can get to your house in time to go with you to that party! I'm sure you wouldn't mind me tagging along...I love a good trumpeteer! And a good dessert!
Have a great time!
Ooo the party sounds fun!! I hope you have pictures of it to post!
Enjoy your trip, Kat. I can't wait to hear about it!
I've been pretty swamped myself, but I've been thinking about you! Now that I've visited, however, I'm thinking of wine, pansies, pretty wreaths and MORE WINE! lol I've got a bottle of merlot I've been saving for a special occasion...and tonight is looking might special all the sudden. lol
:)
Kari
P.S. Have a great trip!
Take it easy girlfriend. I wouldn't want you to be hurting on your trip. I've been there & done that. But, I am as bad as you are. I can't slow down. I'm just lucky it's too cold to be working in the yard in my neck of the woods. I hope you have a wonderful trip!!!
Try to relax while you vacation...stretch out and enjoy the lovely atmosphere...let George take the photos!
hugs
Sandi
What a beautiful gallery! I love the fireplace surround by chairs, so relaxing! I also enjoyed reading the history of the store. I enjoy patronizing businesses that are personable and have a family/ownership background. So-was the party there at the gallery? If so, what a lovely backdrop for the decorations.
Post a Comment