When I click on here, I don't get anything... but if it is ok, I'd rather not join you right now... my 50th is coming up and I'd just as soon wait til then! : )
I'm getting ready to go check out the advice. I've definitely joined you in Funk City. Love the Driving Miss Daisy post below. That cheered me up a little. Hugs, Charlotte
I hate to have to tell you this. It won't help the funkiness, but the link has too many http://s in it. The browser didn't go where it was supposed to. Hugs again.
I loved Tonja's advice!! By the way, the link needs to be changed cause it has one too many http//'s in it...when I took one out, it went right to the post.
Yeah, I think we're all entitled to a funk now and then. And I think many people are there with you today.
I popped by earlier but couldn't get through, all set now though and thank you Kat, I will join you for a bit in Funk City, but just a bit. The show must go on !!!
Cute post about Daisy, I know "the look" all too well, they can say more with that look than we say with words !!!
Too funny because my little girl came into bed with me saying she had a nightmare. After cuddling with her, I replied..."I had one too...I dreamed that Obama was elected president....oh wait..." And my six year old, knowing how sad I was last night, got my joke an laughed - just thankful I wasn't crying, I guess! But truly...it DID feel so surreal and still does... Praying hard for our nation!
Tempting, really tempting. I'd love to come to funk city but I'd better save up a few more days first. I think 6-7 days in Funk City after Christmas would be near Heaven!
26 comments:
would love to read her advice but the link must be in a funk too. Donna
Thanks for the smile. I just love Maxine, and can totally relate to this one!
But it will be okay...just remember that God is in control!
Diane
I couldn't open the link, but yes I want to join you in Funk City, I'm so bummed.
When I click on here, I don't get anything... but if it is ok, I'd rather not join you right now... my 50th is coming up and I'd just as soon wait til then! : )
Hi. I tried to use the link and received the information that http could not be found. I'll try back later. Love your blog.
`Lynnette
Remember, the same God that took care of us YESTERDAY, is taking care of us TODAY..............:)
I'm getting ready to go check out the advice. I've definitely joined you in Funk City. Love the Driving Miss Daisy post below. That cheered me up a little.
Hugs,
Charlotte
I hate to have to tell you this. It won't help the funkiness, but the link has too many http://s in it. The browser didn't go where it was supposed to.
Hugs again.
When our purpose here in life is to glorify God, then nothing has changed. We are fine!
I loved Tonja's advice!! By the way, the link needs to be changed cause it has one too many http//'s in it...when I took one out, it went right to the post.
Yeah, I think we're all entitled to a funk now and then. And I think many people are there with you today.
Have a great day and keep the "funk" short!!
:-) Hugs,
Susan
THe link is working now, and yes - I'm with you there in Funk City!
I agree about the darkness. During the summer...so much can be done...then it gets dark and the energy level just stops at dark.lol. Laurie
You made me laugh! my husband said the same thing when he woke up this morning :)
I popped by earlier but couldn't get through, all set now though and thank you Kat, I will join you for a bit in Funk City, but just a bit. The show must go on !!!
Cute post about Daisy, I know "the look" all too well, they can say more with that look than we say with words !!!
Have a nice day,
Kathy :)
I love Tonja's advice! The next time I fall into a Funk I plan to enjoy it!
Robin
We just have to Trust In The Lord!!! God's Will Be Done!!
Love it. I just posted about being in a funk for multiple reasons....
Funktified!
My thoughts exactly! I wish I could wake up from this very bad dream! I keep reminding myself, God has a Plan!
yes, I'm all about funk city. I am really trying to shake it... God on the thrown, I keep reminding myself... LA
Too funny because my little girl came into bed with me saying she had a nightmare. After cuddling with her, I replied..."I had one too...I dreamed that Obama was elected president....oh wait..."
And my six year old, knowing how sad I was last night, got my joke an laughed - just thankful I wasn't crying, I guess!
But truly...it DID feel so surreal and still does...
Praying hard for our nation!
Hey, Kat, hope that funk doesn't stay too long. I think a lot of us are in shock today, but yes...God is in control!
Sometimes you just gotta feel the funk, live the funk, BE the funk. Then, as if by magic, that old funk just ups and disappears. Poof!
Love,
Sue
That was cute. We'll be crossing paths because I'm just leaving Funk City! :)
Sorry, dear, you'll have to enjoy Funk City without me. I'm hitting one of my busiest times of the year. Come February, it'll be my turn.
Hmm. That's the perfect answer to all of this. Yes. Tomorrow morning we will all wake up and discover that it was just one bad dream!!
Tempting, really tempting. I'd love to come to funk city but I'd better save up a few more days first. I think 6-7 days in Funk City after Christmas would be near Heaven!
Post a Comment