Saturday, November 15, 2008

OUR MYSTERY GUESTS HAVE ARRIVED

A few of you guessed right! Rhoda (Southern Hospitality) and her husband Peter are here to "vacation" with Miss Daisy while George and I are on our trip to Marco Island.


As you can see, Miss Daisy is quite happy already!
Tonight the four of us had a wonderful dinner at Guglielmo's. It's always fun to get together with Rhoda and Peter.
~~~~~~

We're leaving in the morning...can't wait!




From Kat

17 comments:

Jean said...

Honestly, you two look more like sisters all the time!

I hope both of you have a great vacation.

Harbor Hon said...

Good friends, good times, just can't beat it. Love the pic of Rhoda and Miss Daisy ... they will get along splendidly. Enjoy your trip! xxoo

Mari said...

Ditto what Jena said. I was going to say the same thing! have a great time.

Terri Steffes said...

It is amazing that you are NOT related! Both of you are very lucky!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Isn't it a blessing to have such great friends?!

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Kat, have a great time. Miss Daisy will :)

Blessings,

Sher

Lavender Chick said...

Have a wonderfuland and safe trip! Can't wait to hear about it, as well as Rhoda's time at your house... How fun!

It's Always Something Around Here said...

Oh that is so neat! Hope you both have a great vacation.

SophieMae said...

Oh, how I miss Marco! We lived there before moving up to FL's arctic regions. (We're freezing about now.) Have a wonderful time. And post lots of pictures when you return! 8-]

Connie said...

You two do look like sisters. How neat that she gets to vacation at your home while you are away. Can't wait to hear about your trip. I want to go on another trip too! Connie

Love Being A Nonny said...

Your last post didn't seem to post..........??

Have fun!

Sandi McBride said...

I told Rhoda how jealous I was, lol! I hope you had a great time, I know you did...Miss Daisy looks perfectly content, but I know she was glad to see her Mum and Dad get back!
hugs
Sandi

Cherdecor said...

I know right now that Miss Daisy will be in every antique shop in Reston before you get home!! Poor Miss Daisy! I bet she hates shopping! Ha! Ha! BUT, if I know Rhoda, as everyone does, she will be in every shop in Reston.

Jill said...

Have a great time. Miss Daisy is in great hands!

Unknown said...

Yea for good friends! I hope you all have a great time!

Meggie said...

How nice that Miss Daisy doesn't have to go to a kennel. She looks so cozy sitting with Rhoda.

redpoppy007@aol.com said...

I just discovered this blog.
You are so pretty, and I love your pictures. I am telling my husband and daughter about this place for our vacation next summer.