This is the time of the year when I play tennis at two different clubs we belong to. Most of the year I play 2 or 3 times a week, but during the Fall I play 4 or 5. This week it's every day Monday through Friday. Monday and Friday at one club and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at another. It's tough on the body and it messes up my exercise class time, but it's so much fun.
Most of these girls live elsewhere and are only here for the Fall. They're fun and really good players. Today 7 of us decided to have lunch at the Santa Rosa Beach Club after tennis. Just look at how gorgeous the water and beach were today.
We ate outside on the patio so we could enjoy the view. It soothed my soul.

From Kat
22 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Kat. And thanks for following my blog. It really is great to meet new people!! DH and I will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary on November 9th at the Caesars Pocono Resorts in Marshalls Creek, PA. We've been going there since our honeymoon and just love the attention!
Have a good night,
Laryssa
I'm impressed with all that tennis playing. It keeps you in shape along with the bike riding. The water is beautiful - just what you needed today!
Oh my gosh, Kat, I NEED beach!! Those pictures just make me long for the peace I find only at the at seaside. I am counting the days until I go for a couple of weeks in April and again for three weeks in July. Ahhh...I can hear the waves now!
Kathy
You are living a pretty darn sweet life, my friend - that place is gorgeous and you are lucky to have such good friends and this sport you love so much!
Take care - Kellan
Oh, in a few months I'll need a little bit of Florida myself. I'll be visiting my parents probably in February :)
Blessings,
Sher
You live in such a beautiful area. Gorgeous weather!
I cannot imagine playing tennis every day. You really must love it.
These pix soothed my soul as well---thanks!
You are going to look more buff than ever with all that tennis--enjoy!
Just gorgeous! The ladies and the beach!
I'm glad the funk is over. What gorgeous pictures. I never was a very good tennis player but I enjoyed playing. Now I just wish I was physically able to play again. I love the ocean and the beach. I've never been to a Florida beach, but I've spent a lot of time on the California beaches and a little time on the Hawaiian beaches. There's something soothing about looking out and seeing nothing but water as far as you can see, and the sounds and smells. I love it. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Hugs & blessings,
Charlotte
Kat, It is really nice to meet you!! I am so..in awe of where you live!! It looks like a fun day out with the girls. You're a cutie!!
Terrie
Those pictures make me really miss living in Florida.
It's so beautiful there.
Melissa
Oh Kat thanks for those pics it is a rainy, cool, yucky day here in the NE and to boot I rolled my ankle and it is HUGE, I have never in my life done anything like this !!! It is already turning colors and has me scared. I have ice on it as I am typing this !! Have you ever done anything like this ?? I didn't hear anything snap and it doesn't hurt, just swollen....:(
Thanks again for the uplifting pictures :)
Kathy :)
Ahhh.....that's the life. The beach looks beautiful. Aren't you glad you live in Florida?
Shoot, it soothes my soul and I'm only there in Spirit!
hugs
Sandi
I believe that would soothe my soul as well. Have been trying to get the hubby to bring me down that way but he thinks it won't be as fun this time of year as it is in the summer. I will have to show him your pics.
Wow! Your beaches are so pretty in Florida...sorry for the misprint on my blog about you being in Georgia. You are a gal after my own heart...keeping busy with exercise. Love your thankful list on the sidebar too! Connie
Those pictures soothed my soul, too! Thanks for sharing them with us. Isn't it neat to help someone else while helping yourself? : )
Wow!! Blogger Law should be that you post a picture like this for me everyday!!! I think it's great you play tennis with your friends. I think it would definitely be worth messing up your other exercise schedule!!
Ahhh, how lovely and relaxing. I love your paradise...
You all are beautiful!!
The photos make me miss Destin!!
I have been meaning to tell you that I love your new blog look. It is fun just like you. :)
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Patty
Kat,
The beach is soothing to my soul as well. I just wish Tennessee was closer than 9 hours away.
Dig your toes in the sand for me today.
It's rainy and gloomy in TN today and turning off cooler!
Take Care!
Joy Tubb
Post a Comment