Monday, November 17, 2008

ANOTHER PARADISE






We feel we live in Paradise...we really do, but...I have to admit it - Marco Island is another Paradise. It's lovely here. We're having a wonderful time with our friends, Linda and Dick. They have heard us talk about Marco for some time now and I think they now see why we love it here, especially during the winter months. It was dark by the time we arrived last night so they really couldn't see much. We had dinner at Snook Inn...yum!...wonderful beer battered grouper. This morning after breakfast we took a good long walk on the beach collecting seashells. We had lunch at CJ's on The Bay (Smokehouse Bay) and then did some exploring of the island. Tonight we're having dinner at Cafe de Marco.

We've talked to Rhoda and Miss Daisy is just fine. I think Rhoda and Peter are having a good time too. Rhoda said she took Miss Daisy for a long walk this morning and then she and Peter spent some time at our beach club. Then, of course, Miss Daisy got her golf cart ride this afternoon. It makes it easy for us to enjoy ourselves knowing Miss Daisy is having fun too. Thanks Rhoda and Peter!

Life is good!


From Kat

12 comments:

Zaankali said...

Looks wonderful!
Smiles!

Meggie said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like Paradise for sure! We are having snow here in western PA.

Connie said...

That sure does look like paradise! All the mention of food has made me hungry...gotta go get a snack! Connie

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful place Kat. So happy you are having a great time!

Mari said...

Sounds just marvelous! Guess what is happening here? A Lake effect snow warning! It's snowing hard all afternoon and it is cold!

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Well you have yourself a wonderfull time there Ms. Skinny Kat who eats all the time at different restaurants and lives to blog about it Ha-Ha!!

Blessings,

Sher

Harbor Hon said...

So good to hear that everyone is having a great time, especially Miss Daisy touring around in the golf cart. How precious! xxoo

Sheila said...

Kat I am so envious of you and that sweet hubby of yours! I am going to have to send Richard down to spend some time with Mr. George so he can teach him a thing or two! lol I hope you have a fabulous vacation, you deserve it!
Isn't it wonderful to have great friends to watch our pet family when we are away. Hats off to Rhoda and her hubby (I am sure it is a treat to her too)
Have a blast!
:)
Sheila

Terri Steffes said...

Grouper is one of the few fish that I actually enjoy... and I love it beer battered! I am so glad you are enjoying your second piece of Paradise!

Kathy said...

I have a friend who lives near Marco. I agree - it's nearly paradise! Have a wonderful time, you lucky girl!
Kathy

Unknown said...

Hi Kat,

So glad you are having a good time. I bet it makes you feel so good that Miss Daisy is being looked after. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic place to be. I'm glad Miss Daisy is happy too. Have fun.
Hugs,
Charlotte