Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TUESDAY FUN

I'm pretty proud of the four of us. We're up every morning and doing an hour walk on the beach. Of course, we allow some time to look for seashells.
~~~~~~

Dick and Linda

We all had lunch at the Dolphin Tiki Bar and Cafe. Very very casual tiki bar and right on the water. Great food. It's a local favorite. Tucked away and hard to find.
~~~~~~
This afternoon we went to Tin City in Naples...very touristy! Enough said.
George and I on the wharf at Tin City. Gosh, what a gorgeous day.
~~~~~~
Tonight we had dinner at Arturo's Ristorante. It's one of our favorites. It's said to be the best Italian food on Marco Island.

We were told by our waitress that today was the first day they have been decorated for Christmas. There were nutcrackers everywhere...inside and out. Lots of wreaths and trees too. Very nice.
We had a wonderful meal. All of us were happy...and...stuffed!Still happy and having a good time!


From Kat

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Christmas lights and decorations at the restaurant! Puts me in the Christmas mood and I bet it did the same for you!

I just love how you use the word "gosh"!!!

Sometimes It's Good said...

It looks like you're having a great time!

Mari said...

Glad you're having fun - it looks beautiful! (and warm!) The shell picture on top is really pretty.

Harbor Hon said...

2 couples happy and in love = priceless. My sister would love the nutcrackers as she has quite a few she puts out every year. I've even been accused of feeding her addiction to them. Hey, there could be worse things, right? :) Great pictures. xxoo

Terri Steffes said...

Sounds like a marvelous day. I could feel you restraining from saying "grouper". Thank you from my end! :) Loved the nutcrackers!

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Ok, it's official. As I sit here typing this it's 30 degress here in Michigan, I'm drinking coffee to keep warm. . . I am now. . . officially JEALOUS!!! Thanks ALOT!! LOL

Blessings,

Sher

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Kat! Wow, what gorgeous shells you are finding. That must be fun, I just love looking for shells. Sounds like y'all are having a lot of fun. We are too! Daisy is doing great (I'm getting LOTS of sugar). I'm about ready for a walk myself this a.m. for me and Miss Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Sandi McBride said...

I'll bet you could get one of those nutcrackers in your bag if you really really tried, lol! Glad you're having such a great time.
hugs
Sandi

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are having a great time!

De-lurking here to let you know that I'm still enjoying your blog!

DESIGN BY CATHLEEN said...

Great times with Great friends! life just doesn't get any better! Good Times... :-)

Andi said...

You all look so cute! And I love those nutcrackers!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Kat,

Every year when the kids were little we had to go to Tin City when we went to visit my in laws. We will probably be in Naples the end of January to visit my mother in law. Looks like you are having fun! You should have gone up the street a bit to the store called The Best of Everything, it's on 41. Now that's a fun place! Glad you are having a good time.

Lavender Chick said...

Loved those nutcrackers! Glad you're having a wonderful time. Enjoying the pictures...

Jean said...

I love the Christmas decorations. And that's a really nice picture of you and George.

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Kat,

You are one blessed woman! You are always surrounded by your friends and loved ones!

I so wish we were in Marco with you...as a matter of fact hubby & I are talking about going over there the week after Christmas!

Thanks for the great tips on the places to eat. One of our favs over there is Cocomo's (we ALWAYS eat there...it's a tradition!).

Have fun, be safe, and stay warm (ha ha!)

xoxo,
Melissa in Mel's World

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

It looks like a wonderful vacation.
You look so happy!!!

shelbi said...

what a blissful way to spend the day! wonderful! you enjoy life and i love that about you kat!