Sunday, November 02, 2008

ME TOO MAXINE...ME TOO!


Me too Maxine...Me too! Kinda/sorta!
~~~~~~
George and I have already voted. Have you?


From Kat

22 comments:

ABrushWithHumor said...

Great caption! That is too funny!
I'm so tired of the election coverage I'll watch an infomercial just to get away from it!
Robin

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Ha! I love this. I am just about in election overload.
It is like pulling off a bandaid~ just get it over~ quick.

Tonja said...

I, too, am sick of it. Even though I am posting some info about a certain candidate...I'll be glad when it is over! Haven't voted yet, but I will!

Anonymous said...

Me Too, Me Too!

Will vote Tuesday. Cannot wait till this is over!

Terri Steffes said...

Haven't voted yet but plan to EARLY on Tuesday! Thinking about a special dinner to celebrate the END of the political commercials! Have you received a huge amount of political phone calls? We have!

Susan said...

I'm out blogsurfing today and I'm so glad I did, cause thsi made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! I'm there for you. I haven't voted yet, but I will be there, gladly, on Tuesday!

And then I also found the "Give Thanks Challenge" here and think I'll play along!!

:-) Susan

Sandi McBride said...

You know I asked if we could vote early and some smart ass had the nerve to say the town only had 20 residents and two of us were Voter Registration people...damn it...I wanted to vote last week!
hugs
Sandi

Unknown said...

Hi Kat,

You gotta love Maxine. I will be voting early Tuesday after my morning walk.

Love Being A Nonny said...

I'll be in line on Tuesday...with all the other crazies who haven't voted! But there is something about being in the midst of it that I love...I may be sorry!!!

windycorner said...

Hi Kat,
I like your method of coping with election overload. Martinis for everyone! Glad you liked the article. There are so many good ones out there but I hate to put too many on my blog......don't want to run people off.
Holley

Mari said...

I like your new look!
We can't vote early in Michigan unless we are going to be gone - so I'll be standing in line after work!

Anonymous said...

No president? Interesting thought. No president might be better than the wrong president. I too will be glad when it's over. I remember how anxious I was for the election 8 years ago to be over and then it wasn't over for another month. Boy I hope that doesn't happen again. Florida - that was the problem.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Girl I tell you it is bad. Im afraid if it doesn't change we may have four years with out a good one =)I sure don't want him to be my sons boss and our poor 401k=(

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you I like the new look for your blog.
Charlotte

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Great post and so true...just want it to be over with! LOL! My daughter was complaining about the non-stop negative ads last week! I participated in the early vote, so I too have done all I can! :)

I laughed out loud at your comment on my post today about the girdle! Pretty funny! ....hunting a snickers right now! LOL! ~Rhonda

Linda said...

Love the new blog look Kat. I have already voted too and I am ready for it to be over.
Blessings,
Linda

Rick said...

Hello there BeachKat. I just noticed that you became a follower of my blog. I wanted to write and say that I am honestly/truly honored by that. But since I am lost, and you're following me, that means we're both in trouble.

Thank you again.

Stay "Tooned".

Rick

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I will be voting on Tuesday. Have a great week...m..

Kathy said...

Truer words were never posted!
Kathy

Harbor Hon said...

I love that old girl as she's a lot like me. :)

We can't vote early here, but I'll be there bright and early Tuesday.

Love the new look. xxoo

Jean said...

Like Mari, we also do not have early voting here, so after school Tuesday Dick and I will probably be standing in a very long line.

melissa said...

Yep, I voted last week. SO glad to get it behind me and can't wait for this all to be over!

Melissa