Monday, November 03, 2008

IT'S SO HARD, BUT....


The best time for you to hold your tongue is the time you feel you must say something or bust.
~Josh Billings~
~~~
As the election nears, I'm finding it harder and harder to bite my tongue and stay out of it.


From Kat

10 comments:

Tonja said...

I'm afraid my tongue is just tooooo slippery for me to hold...:)

Mari said...

You and me both!

Sandi McBride said...

I know the feeling...
Hope your week is wonderful!
hugs
Sandi

Lisa Pogue said...

BINGO!!!

Melissa said...

Kat,

I LOVE your new background. It's darling.

Thank you for the sweet anniversary wishes.

I was 18 when I met Nick. I was a freshman in college and he was a senior. We met in a summer art class.

You are so sweet to ask. I should have posted about that.

Hope you are having a great day.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Oh go for it Kat VENT !!!

(I have a t-shirt with that tongue on it from a Rolling Stones concert lol !!!)

I can't wait for this election to be over I have had enough, I just hope the polls are WRONG and I think they are, I think this thing is alot closer than we have been led to believe... the bias of the MEDIA is unreal, down right scary !!!

Kathy :)

Terri Steffes said...

It's hard, isn't it? I'd love to know what you are dying to say though!

Leah said...

This election season seems to have brought out some pretty strong emotions in people. Wowser!!

Your list is off to a great start, Kat. Keep it up! =)

~ Leah

ABrushWithHumor said...

Great new background! Love it!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. Hang in there, it's almost over.