Why, oh why, did I eat so much? And all the wine? And the 3 (yes 3!) ice cream cones? I'm not real happy with myself right now. I can feel another "funk" coming on. Funk City help!Thanksgiving is right around the corner. What's a girl to do? Any ideas?
From Kat
20 comments:
Welcome back!
A week back to your regular busy scedule should do the trick.
Hope Funk City stays away....it is no fun at all.
Don't step on the scale?
Smiles!
Detox, girlfriend! Lots of water, no candy or other sweets (yes, ice cream qualifies as a sweet, don't try to pass it off as a dairy!) limit your starches, eat a lot of salad! That will get you ready for the starch laden, sweet filled holiday!
You're doing good by getting on it right away!
PS - stop by my blog when you have time. I've got something there for you.
Eat, drink and be merry. That's what you do around this time of year LOL
Guess the cold in NE is good for one thing, BIG COATS to hide all the merriment :)
Hope that eased any guilt !!!
Kathy :)
Dont cha know...calories don't stick if you eat them out of the city limits of your town of residence. That is a scientific fact!
The holidays are coming up. Relax and let any thoughts of weight go until they're all through. Then you can get back to doing what you do to stay as thin as you are. Enjoy yourself! xxoo
If you find out, let me know.
Charlotte
Girlfriend, I think you will be fine!! Go play tennis!!!
Hugs, Terrie
Kat....Welcome back. Don't beat yourself up dolly. Life is too short!
Kat so glad you had a safe trip home, and wonderful fun filled vacation with sweetie George. I know Miss Daisy may be missing Rhoda and Peter, but I KNOW she is happy her moma and daddy are home. Have a blessed day
Much love,
Sheila
Here's my idea for you Kat ~ throw out the dang scale!! Yup, you'll instantly feel better, go back to playing tennis and all will be forgotten and lost. Oh why, oh why do we women beat ourselves up like this over a few pounds????? Men could care less!!
Blessings,
Sher
You are so beautiful and get so much exercise I think you will be okay. I want to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving...m.
I live in Funk City - you get used to it!
(You look adorable, so no worries, Kat!!)
Happy Thanksgiving...Kathy
I don't even want to think about that =) We leave Monday for me dear April's in Jacksonville. Im so excited this is the first time she hasn't been here. This time I go stay in my daughters home.She is growing up as she moved away. It hurt,but now I see God was in it.
Have a blessed Sunday
Starve yourself until Thursday! Or try a liquid diet... My liquid of preference would be Pinot Noir :D
Robin
I'm in agreement with Tonja's comment!
You are beautiful!
Love,
Angie xoxo
Kat,
I say throw the scale out. Who really needs one anyway? And besides, the whole point of vacation is to treat yourself and eat well.
Don't feel bad.
Thank you for your get well wishes. I am trying to overcome this terrible cold.
Much love.
Melissa
Kat. .Thank you for the warm welcome. This is my first attempt at blogging which I started on Friday. Your blog is one of my favorites. I just realized that I have the same wallpaper as you. I like dots too. I will change it so they won't be alike. Sorry! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Lori
It looks like it barely made it to 100. I wouldn't worry.......you are just right! I am a friend of Rhoda's & wanted to tell you how beautiful I thought your home was!
Bonnie
Post a Comment