Yes, boots are made for walking, but not all live long day! For heavens sake!This x-ray photo shows how a woman’s high heel boot/shoe (left) contorts the bones of the foot and ankle and throws the weight onto the big toe joint, while a man’s boot leaves the foot in a natural position.
Sooooooooooo....my feet or killing me!!!!!!!!!!!! But the good news is that I am totally finished with my Christmas shopping except for George. I'm trying to convince myself the pain is worth it.
~~~~~~
I can't wait to do some blog reading tonight to find out what all my blogging buddies have been up to, but first I plan to do this...and yes, a glass of wine will go with me.
And then I plan to do a little of this with a good book.
22 comments:
Yes - we women aren't always so smart when it comes to our shoes. Glad you accomplished a lot though. Now rest your poor feet!
I feel your pain girl! I've been on my feet all day moving things, wrapping things, organizing things. I'm just sitting down to finally have something nourishing to eat as I'm famished. Relax, we both deserve it. xxoo
I just love visiting your blog. You seem like a really sweet lady and I have never met you. I bet your friends are very thankful to have you as a friend! By the way, I just love all of your pictures that go with each post you put up. Where do you find the pictures? I never can find a picture that matches my post and you always have one! Have a great night!!!
Oh, poor Kat - live & learn!
Kathy
Soak those tootsies and they'll feel better! How wonderful that you have your shopping done!!!
Look at the bright side (as we women always do) ... you looked good while you were out shopping!;) And hey, at least the wine will make YOU feel better, even if the feet still hurt.
Just stopped by to catch up...looks like you've been 'Christmas busy.' Maybe with so much done now, you can begin to relax and enjoy the days to come! :-) Hope all is well!
I can't possibly imagine having my shopping done this early, but I most certainly CAN imagine my feet killing me. Hope they soon feel all better.
When I was younger I would always say "I would rather look cute than be comfortable"! LOL!! Not anymore! I know your tickled to be finished shopping except for George. That's quite a feat! I lack two gift cards, but still lots of wrapping. Hopefully I will get that finished on Tuesday, it's suppose to be rainy and stormy. So keep you fingers crossed for me.
Have a FABULOUS week!!!
The only other thing you need would be a GOOD FOOT RUB!!! Oh yes, and that glass of wine...mmmm
OUCH! Glad you got most of your shopping done tough! Enoy your wine!
Hope your feet are feeling better, Kat...and you are enjoying that glass of wine.
Hi Kat. I hadn't been around in a few days so I had some catching up to do on your blog. Hope your feet are feeling better. 21 stockings to fill. You probably know a little how Santa feels. Love your kitchen tree. Miss Daisy is so cute. Love her stocking too.
About the snow. I just happened to see it somewhere as I was looking around at settings, etc. for my blog. It said snow was available until Jan 4. I thought it was just a WordPress thing, but I saw a Blogger blog today that had snow. I tried to figure out how to put it on my Blogger blogs but couldn't figure out how to do it. Kathi is the Blogger blogger that has snow. You might check out her blog. Maybe she can tell you how she did it. Here's her URL
http://lavenderlaceandthyme.blogspot.com/
Good luck.
Charlotte
Hi Kat,
I feel you pain! Ouch! Been there done that.
xoxo,
Cathleen
Oh NO! I've been known to do this - go shopping the WRONG pair of shoes! Does so ruin a perfectly good shopping trip - doesn't it?!
Have a good week, Kat - Kellan
The things we learn to love. Comfort over fashion anyday. lol
On a good note you did finish your shopping. Your house looks beautiful for the Holidays.
Love the stocking christmas too.
Have a blessed day.
:)
Sheila
Ihave almost given up on wearing heels. I really regret it every time I do it.
GEORGE...
Foot massage...on the deck...NOW!
Hope you got some goodies to make those tired feet feel better!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
blessings, kari & kijsa
hope your toesies feel better soon
That's how my feet felt Saturday during my friends wedding. I kept having to put pressure from one leg to the other to help. My toes were numb by the end of the ceremony. Not good!
I just don't think there's anything worse than sore feet!! Hope they are better now. And I'm a bit jealous that your shopping is done. I think I'm going to take a day off to do shopping next week. I've done this the past two years and LOVE it!!
Have a fabulous week!
:-) Susan
Post a Comment