Sunday, December 14, 2008

SOOOOO....TELL ME

Have you been good this year?

~~~~~~
Christmas hugs and kisses,
Kat

22 comments:

Tonja said...

The 'rocker grandson' is too cute! How fun is that! I like the long hair too.

And as to whether I have been good or not....I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might incriminate me. But, I tried...does that count?

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

I've been good, I've been good!

Thanks so much for the so very pretty Christmas card. It's adorable! xoxo

Harbor Hon said...

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year. I've given to the poor, helped the lonely with companionship, shared the Lord's bounty with the elderly, held my tongue when work has been so very stressful and prayed for the safety of those in service to America and the world.

I have also met some really nice people, like Kat, since I started blogging. She shares a lot with me too, and she makes me laugh.

And don't you ever worry, Santa, I still BELIEVE in you! xxoo

Anonymous said...

I am alittle of both.But Lord knows I try to be good =)

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I've not been naughty at all...well not much...maybe a little...OK OK OK...I was bad but I was trying to be good...well, maybe I wasn't REALLY trying but I was thinking about it!

Susie Q said...

Oh, I am naughty, SO naughty. : )

Your grandson is so cute! And I am also one of those who likes ong hair...Dan used to have it longer and now it is SO short. *phooey*

Loved your cinnie stick Santas! Thjose are precious. Grace would love to do these...

Love,
Sue

Mari said...

I tried! Love that Santa!

Lori said...

Oh yes, Santa. . .I've been a VERY good girl this year. So bring me lots of goodies!!

Andi said...

I've been very good this year...well maybe I was a little naughty...but mostly good!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Santa. I've been good. Or at least I've tried. Does that count?

No wonder you are proud of your grandson. Sounds like a "cool" kid.

Christmas Hugs,
Charlotte

OKGardners said...

Yes, I have been very good, Santa. You don't have to bring me anything. I have all I need. It IS better to give than to receive. I believe it.

Betty in Oklahoma

windycorner said...

Ha ha! This question reminded me of a long ago letter to Santa from our youngest son......he said,"I've tried to be good this year." It always was a challenge for him.
Holley

Unknown said...

I think it depends on who you ask?

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I love long hair too Kat...my hubby had shoulder length back in the day.... and call me wild but throw in jeans a white shirt and an ear ring woo hoo

I have been very good this year and hope Santa (Joe my hubby) has paid attention LOL

All the best,
Kathy :)

ps how do you like your new phone, my son has it and loves it !!

LivingTheLife said...

ALWAYS...but I'm not telling if it is "always" good or "always" naughty...I like to keep things a mystery...snicker...snicker...

I love the cinammon sticks...too adorable...I made some similar years ago out of wooden thread spools and the cardboard thread spools shapped like a cone. I may have to try those cinammon sticks...when I have time...loved them in your Spode sugar bowl!

Love Zac's long hair and the fact he is pursuing a passion...gotta love that! My sweet hubbin used to have long hair (know he has none)...well, it was "LONG" as far as my dad was concerned, dad was a true southern gentleman with very nicely trimmed hair...hubbins hair touched his collar and my dad just couldn't understand how I could go out with a "long hair"...then he grew to love that long hair very much...once he got to know him. I think like you...as long as it's clean...its fine with me! I like that they can express themselves whether it's long hair, a beard, a goutee, musicality...whatever...let them enjoy life while they are still young. They're good kids...so let it be!

Blessings...
Teresa

Julie said...

Nope! Probably not...

Your grandson is adorable and I would be proud too!

hugs!

Love Being A Nonny said...

I've had better years, but I'm trying!!! Your grandson is so cute!!! How did he feel about you blogging about him?

Unknown said...

I've been good, really....LOL. Love the post about your grandson. And I am getting there with my Christmas stuff, Just want to be done and enjoy all these grandbabies. Loved this picture with the post. Have a good one Kat!

Ms. ~K said...

That depends on how you
define "good"...
Kind of like, "Depends on what the definition of IS, is..."
chuckle
~K

Sandi McBride said...

Oh Kat, I've been very very good! Hope your Christmas holiday is going great guns!
hugs
Sandi

Melissa said...

That's a tough question. I'll have to think about it.

Anonymous said...

define good.

lol