Monday, December 29, 2008

FOOD, FOOD AND MORE FOOD

I don't know about you, but I can't believe how much I've eaten over the Holidays!! This is how I feel! I'm ready to get back on my regular "diet"....no more candy, cookies, ice cream, pie, etc. I actually feel a little queasy tonight!

This morning our friend Pauline met us for breakfast at Another Broken Egg. Afterwards, she came back to the house and played games with us. We had a ball.
~~~~~~
This afternoon Mom, Sherry, George and I took down and packed away all the Christmas decorations. Isn't it amazing how "naked" the house looks once everything is gone?
~~~~~~
Tomorrow morning Mom and Sherry will be leaving :-( The Christmas "hoopla" is over. No more shopping, decorating, baking, wrapping, etc. Kinda sad. Kinda nice. Know what I mean?



Hugs,
Kat

16 comments:

Susie Q said...

I know what you mean! Of course I still have to take all of mine down! : ) Since you are all done sweet Kat, how about running up here and helping me?? Hmmm?? *grin*

That cat looks like I feel!

Love,
Sue

Terri Steffes said...

I am ready for the sweets to disappear for awhile. Bob took down Christmas for me... he knows it is a job I dread and he doesn't mind it so much!

Sheila said...

I hope you and Mr George have a wonderful fun and very safe New Year Celebration! I know you have something fantastic planned! I wanted to add that in all and I mean "all" of the pics you are just glowing....You look fabulous as always.
Much love and Happy New Year!
Sheila

Mari said...

My Christmas stuff is down too and although it is ind of sad, it's nice to have the house back to normal too.

Harbor Hon said...

What a life you lead sweet girl! You're always on the go! :)

I know what you mean about putting everything away again though. I still have two more Christmases coming up. One today with my friend, AS, and one with my friend Roxanne on 1/10/09. Then I will be packing everything up and relaxing as much as I can.

Happy New Year! xxoo

It's Always Something Around Here said...

I hear ya!!!

I am ready to get back to "normal" with better eating and less chaos.

MaKayla said...

I`m sure your tired and STUFFED!lol

windycorner said...

I know exactly how you feel. Yesterday Ken and I doubled the length of our usual walk. And yes the house does look bare without all the extra frou-frou everywhere, but I'll get use to it soon enough.
Happy New Year, sweet friend!
Holley

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I look a little like that kitty too. Have a wonderful New Year! xoxo

Jewel said...

Have you started buying stuff for next years stockings? after reading about how many stockings you do I thought I'd give it a try. I bought 21 stockings at 75% off so I only have to pick up 4 more. I've even bought a few things to put in the stockings. All because of your blog.

Jean said...

Oh my goodness, Kat! You're always about a month ahead of me!! I just can't catch up!! Actually, I'm not trying to. I'm still enjoying my Christmas decorations because they haven't been up long enough for me to be tired of them yet!

Lori said...

I know exactly what you mean about the place looking "bare" without the decorations. We look like we've been robbed!!! Happy New Year!!

Lori

Kathy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas, Kat. I can't wait to stop eating!

Happy New Year - may it be filled with love and joy...Kathy

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I hear ya!

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Kat; I so know what you mean, I am taking down my tree tomorrow, already did my dinning room yesterday and it looks so sad. I am glad to not have all that food too I seem to eat way too much.

Happy New Year

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous said...

Me too! There is just too much good stuff to eat right now!

Happy New Year to you!!!
Hope 2009 brings you many blessings.