Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TUESDAY LUNCH BUNCH FUN

Rather than go to a restaurant this week, the Tuesday Lunch Bunch met at Rita's house. A lot of people are already out of town or were still shopping, decorating, etc., but twelve of us had a really nice afternoon.


Christmas hugs and kisses,
Kat

6 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

What fun! There is nothing like good girlfiends! And Kat, I love your outfit!

Harbor Hon said...

What a sweet bunch of girls! Even the 'puppers' posed very well for this one. Must be a girl too. I agree with Leigh ... nice outfit. You always look impecibly dressed. xxoo

Ms. ~K said...

Beautiful Steel Magnolias!!!
(Doggie, too)
Merry Christmas and Happy Trails to you,
~K

Terri Steffes said...

I love going out with friends! Especially this time of year!

Love Being A Nonny said...

So important to take time for friends. Our *BB* Christmas night with our husbands, was canceled Monday night because one of the *BB's* daughter had her very first baby. A little girl named Caroline. What a Christmas blessing....worth rescheduling for! Merry! Merry!

Mari said...

What fun - looks like a great "bunch"!