As I was hanging my mistletoe, I couldn't help but giggle as I remembered this cartoon.I feel so discombobulated. I can't seem to stay focused on just one task. I'm not finished with my decorating, but yet I stop to do some shopping. And then I do some wrapping. Then back to decorating. Then a little more shopping. And in the midst of it all, I stop to blog. I'm driving myself crazy.
How are things at your house?
Hugs and kisses,
Kat
24 comments:
I'm having the very same problem at my house! What's the deal?
Frannycakes
Girl...just as crazy!
You gave me quite a chuckle!
LOL!
My, my, where do you find your cartoons/pictures??? Too funny.
And to comment on your blog post today. . . it's called women doing it all. . . trying to pull Christmas off for the family. So, we're pulled in many ways. . .decorating, shopping, wrapping, baking, etc. Fun isn't it? One year I heard my husband telling his brother on Christmas day that he doesn't understand why I get so stressed about Christmas. . .he chuckles and says to his brother with a wink, "All I do is show up at the dinner table!" Yeah, well that's the problem dear LOL!!
Blessings,
Sher
I love that cartoon. My cats feel that way about Jake. All except Pepper, that is. You lighten my heart!
Hugs, Susan
Haven't started decorating or wrapping yet! I wish this was the year we decided to take a trip for Christmas, but it's not so I better get busy.
Holley
Just as crazy here! Check out the new mag covers. Double issue this month. :) xxoo
Me too! I do have my mistletoe hung and it's nowhere near the cat!
Surprisingly enough I'm feeling a teeny weeny bit more organized than usual. I certainly do not have enough gifts bought by now, however, the ones that I have bought are the ones that I normally leave for last. You know the ones that you really don't care to buy for. I bought those ones first this time. Feel much better about it.
:)
Rhonda
By the way - adorable cartoon!
I am having the same problem... must be a virus in the air! :)
I like to call this "organized chaos." It makes me feel better!
Things here are busy and crazy... but still hopeful that order will be obtained :)... Have a great Wednesday.
Oh Kat!! You naughty girl with that cartoon! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. . LOL. Thanks for the laugh. Have a good day.
Lori
Funny cartoon! Things are the same over here too. Seems like I have fifteen things going on at once.
Very cute cartoon..m.
STOP!!!! You must complete the decorating. Then, shop, then wrap. You know I'm giving you a hard time. Elisabeth Elliot always says, "Just do the next thing." I know how you feel. Slow down, take a deep breath! If it helps you at all, I have felt the same way!!!
LOL You are too funny!! Thanks for the giggle. I don't have much shopping to do. So, I am doing ok. I just started back to work part-time. The house is decorated. I may still add some fresh greenery. I hope you post your Christmas decor!!! Terrie
Things are all up in a jumble here LOL. Half dones areas are all around. I need to get my focus on.........and maybe some free time would help too.
It's called AAADD - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder! I have it all year 'round!
Hang in there. I was so discombobulated last week that this week just HAD to be better...and it is!
Great cartoon! My house is low key on decor this year and ahead of the game on gifts. All in all, a stress free year, so far!
It's sounds like a normal day at my house. LOL That cartoon is too funny. Hope you get it all done. Your Santa on your sidebar says it's 21 days till Christmas, not that any of us are feeling the pressure. :-)
I'm ahead of the game but in a very disorganized way. I decided to shop first for the stocking items and will do the bigger items next week or maybe the week after. My husband and I are a little strange as we both like to leave some shopping till the last minute.
My decorating is almost done.
But I've got A.D.D. as in the midst of all this I'm doing book work!
It's about the same here Kat. We did finish all the decorating we'll do this year, inside. I have a couple of things to do on the back porch. J finished the front porch today. It snowed this evening. Not much..but it helps the mood.
I haven't wrapped yet. Haven't addressed cards either. It will get done, eventually....maybe....hope so...
yes indeed that is hilarious.
Jumping from one project to another, that's me everyday. Can be very frustrating. Cooking, sewing, cleaning, decorating....blah, blah, blah...can hardly keep up with myself!! HA!!! I feel strung out now because of the babies...check out my blog and you will see!!! oh, brother.
Post a Comment