
I know it's not, but it sure feels like Christmas Eve. I guess that's because we're leaving in the morning to begin our trip to see all four children and their spouses and all 9 grandchildren. Plus, my Mom's big Christmas party for the entire family is on Saturday. Sooooo....Christmas begins for us tomorrow.
~~~
First stop...Jackson, Mississippi to see Bree and Jay. Yippee!

15 comments:
Have a wonderful visit! Drive safe.
Happy travels to you & George Kat- I'm sure all your kids & grandkids are looking forward to hugs & kisses from you both - not to mention those wonderful Santa Sacks!
Millie ^_^
I pray you have a safe and wonderful trip. You are so blessed to be within driving distance of all your family.
Oh Kat have a wonderful, safe time! I've had a wonderful time reading some of your older posts from last week. Can you believe I haven't been online for 11 days! I've had lots of catching up to do tonight. I have so enjoyed all the pictures of your Christmas tablescapes and decorating! All the Santas are too cute and your idea of lights and garland on your headboard! How lovely! I bet we all look good in that kind of lighting huh?
Oh Happy Christas, Kat and George! I know you're going to have the best time! Can't wait to hear how it all went!
hugs
and Merry Merry!
Sandi
Be safe. Travel well. Eat lots. Take pics. Make memories!
Merry Christmas, my sweet friend!
Tonja
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HUGS,
CHERYL
Have a great time with your wonderful family!
Have a wonderful Christmas visit!
Hugs, Susan
You must have gotten the 'magic' I asked Santa for to fit everything into the car. Now you are 'driving Miss Daisy.' I couldn't resist typing that. :)
Have a safe and marvelous trip sweet girl ... visit everyone, eat lots, talk your head off, relax and return safely home with lots of great memories. Hugs!! xxoo
Wishing you safe travels and a wonderful time with your family
Have fun and safe travels! Merry Christmas!
Kat may you have a safe and happy visit with each of your family memembers! I wish you and Mr. George much happiness in the New year ahead.
May God bless and keep you.
:)
sheila
Hey Kat; Have a safe trip, and a joyous Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a great time with each other.
Hugs
Alaura
Praying for your travels. I'm sure you're going to make so many wonderful memories this season.
Blessings,
Susan
Post a Comment