I finally stopped long enough to finish my kitchen tree. Yeah! It's always George's favorite. My Mom and I started it years ago. She and my Aunt Sherry have picked up quite a few of the ornaments over the years.
Of course, Santa has to be on top. He's been busy making a gingerbread house and gingerbread cookies.Coffee anyone?
I love the little coffee mug with my name on it that my Mom found for me.
~~~~~~
Next...stuffing stockings...all 21 of them. George only does one - mine :-)
Oh Kat! I love it. It would be my favorite one too. I have a little one in my kitchen that I started buying and scouring the house for last year. Not as many things as you have yet but it is fun!
Wow! 21 stockings!! I have 3 to do and am still looking for more stockings stuffing things!
How adorable! I like your theme. I always have a little Christmas tree in my kitchen. It's for my pets. I hang little animals on it. I love having different trees throughout the house.
Hi Kat, it's in NMB. It's just a small little 2nd home, although now that it's mostly decorated, I'm longing for a new project. Thanks for following! Have a great weekend!
I just love the idea of a kitchen Christmas Tree. Here where hubby and I live our city has a festival of trees. And I always go see the kitchen trees first! Susan from Wooster OH
Kat Your kitchen tree is wonderful! Being the Santa collector I am, I absolutely love your topper!
Many years ago, on the farm, we had a Kitchen tree. It was so much fun collecting the pieces and putting it together. I'm sure those pieces are in a corner of the Christmas storage all but forgotten. J has found long forgotten Christmas, this year. I'm surprised he didn't find the kitchen ornaments!
Your kitchen tree is adorable Kat!!! Love the Santa at the top. I have a small tree in our kitchen with ornaments that looks like cookies. Perhaps I'll post a photo.
How very, very neat! I can see why it's George's favorite. I must have missed you writing about this last year. Speaking of stockings.... we have that tradition, but a certain someone (Husband) forgot to fill mine last year and it was not a pretty situation. Needless to say, he's already been reminded by the two oldest that he must fill mom's stocking. Fill it to the brim, I say! ha!
Kat, adorable I love the appliances on your tree too cute. I decorate my kitchen in gingerbread and I have a gingerbread tree. I plan on doing a post sometime when things slow a bit. I love the idea of post a different room each day! cool Have a blessed Sunday. Much love, Sheila P.S. I have missed leaving comments lately, I have stopped by I have just been covered up it seems:)
Your tree is so cute! I don't have room for one in my kitchen right now but one day I will b/c I think they are adorable with all the kitchen ornaments.
32 comments:
Kat, that is the cutest tree. I love all of the kitchen items on it. Is that apple garland? Where do you find apple garland? Really cool!
I have a kitchen tree, too...somewhere...I hope to find it again one day! :) Your's is cute!
That is the cutest tree ever! I love all those kitchen things!
Now isn't that the cutest little tree. See what you've done...now I'm thinking I need one in my kitchen too!!! :O)
Now that takes the cake! Adorable! :-)
Ho, Ho,
Cathleen
What an adorable tree - I can see why it is George's favorite. I love the little mixer. So cute.
~Kim
Oh Kat! I love it. It would be my favorite one too. I have a little one in my kitchen that I started buying and scouring the house for last year. Not as many things as you have yet but it is fun!
Wow! 21 stockings!! I have 3 to do and am still looking for more stockings stuffing things!
Love,
Sue
Where do you find those cute ornaments?? I want some!
How kitchy and kitcheny! I gave some duplicate cookie cutters to my best friend and she hangs them on her tree too. So cute Kat! xxoo
How adorable! I like your theme. I always have a little Christmas tree in my kitchen. It's for my pets. I hang little animals on it. I love having different trees throughout the house.
Lori
Adorable! I want one....but, I don't think I have the energy! So cute.
What a cute tree! So much fun.
And 21 stockings?!?!?!? Wow!! I am truly impressed. How did you ever come to having 21 stockings to do? I must say, I'm curious.
You know I love it. Anything to do with Santa and cooking.
Cute,cute
I am totally in love with the apple garland.
21 stockings! :) I do three and Bob does one... mine!
That is SO cute, Kat! I don't remember seeing it last year. Love all those cute ornaments you've collected. xoxo
What a cute little tree. The mixer is my favorite. Well except for Santa on the top. I mean that goes without saying. Have a FANTASTIC weekend!
I always enjoy looking at your kitchen tree every year. There is something refreshing about it.
Hugs,
Cheryl
How precious!
Love that apple garland! Cute, cute, cute!!!
It is so neat. What a great tree...Have a wonderful weekend..m..
Hi Kat, it's in NMB. It's just a small little 2nd home, although now that it's mostly decorated, I'm longing for a new project. Thanks for following! Have a great weekend!
I just love the idea of a kitchen Christmas Tree.
Here where hubby and I live
our city has a festival of trees. And I always go see the kitchen trees first!
Susan from Wooster OH
How unique! I love it.
That is the cutest tree!!! I love that idea of a tree in the kitchen the ornaments are adorable.
Yikes 21 stockings!!!
Kat
Your kitchen tree is wonderful! Being the Santa collector I am, I absolutely love your topper!
Many years ago, on the farm, we had a Kitchen tree. It was so much fun collecting the pieces and putting it together. I'm sure those pieces are in a corner of the Christmas storage all but forgotten. J has found long forgotten Christmas, this year. I'm surprised he didn't find the kitchen ornaments!
Hope your weekend is wonderful.
Dear sweet Kat,
Thank you for your prayers and sweet words. I am feeling much better.
BTW! The tree is beautiful.
Thank you for your friendship.
Love Melissa
Your kitchen tree is adorable Kat!!! Love the Santa at the top. I have a small tree in our kitchen with ornaments that looks like cookies. Perhaps I'll post a photo.
How very, very neat! I can see why it's George's favorite. I must have missed you writing about this last year. Speaking of stockings.... we have that tradition, but a certain someone (Husband) forgot to fill mine last year and it was not a pretty situation. Needless to say, he's already been reminded by the two oldest that he must fill mom's stocking. Fill it to the brim, I say! ha!
What a crafty little kitchen tree. I love it!!!
Kat, that tree is so stinkin' cute! Love the shakers, cups, mixer..it's darling!
Merry Christmas, Kat...
Kathy
Kat, adorable I love the appliances on your tree too cute. I decorate my kitchen in gingerbread and I have a gingerbread tree. I plan on doing a post sometime when things slow a bit. I love the idea of post a different room each day! cool
Have a blessed Sunday.
Much love,
Sheila
P.S. I have missed leaving comments lately, I have stopped by I have just been covered up it seems:)
Your tree is so cute!
I don't have room for one in my kitchen right now but one day I will b/c I think they are adorable with all the kitchen ornaments.
Post a Comment