Wednesday, December 03, 2008

SANTA CAME EARLY FOR ME

Look at my new toy I got today!! It's the new iPhone 3G. This thing is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I've been doing the happy dance all night.


~~~~~~

Okay now for your giggle of the day:


Talk about pharmaceutical advertising! Have you seen this?????!!!!!!!!

"If the light stays on for more than 4 hours, call your electrician."

~~~~~~

Okay you can stop laughing now and get back to your decorating, shopping, wrapping, etc.


Hugs and kisses,
Kat

26 comments:

Sometimes It's Good said...

Where do you find these funny things?

Jean said...

WHERE do you find this stuff??? That is hysterical!!

Good for you, getting the iphone. Most of our kids have them. Lisa thinks she ought to get paid for the way she raves about how wonderful it is, ha, ha!

Harbor Hon said...

My sister just sent me that email the other day. I laughed really hard when I read it.

Like your cute little reindeer with the blinking lights. Really makes your eyes go right there.

Like your new toy too! Santa came early, yes? :) xxoo

Mari said...

Too funny!
You are a lucky girl - enjoy that phone!

Rhonda said...

Congrats on your early gift! That is wonderful. Hope you enjoy it.

And your cartoon is very cute. :)

Zaankali said...

I am SUCH a gadget girl that you know I just had to wipe drool off my key board and then I scroll down to the rest of the post and I now have tears all over my keyboard. I may have to put a water proof keyboard on my wish list.
Smiles,
Jealous in Michigan

Dawn Marie said...

I love the light--if its on more than 4 hours--I'm sleeping! maybe i need that light.

I like your new toy but I'll be honest--i get so frustrated by all these new things..if something dosnt work for me instantly--i want to smash it!

I want an i-pod but am afraid to try and learn how to use it.

Tonja said...

I want the I Phone, too... bet it is so fun to work with!

Love the funny...haven't seen that one! Hilarious!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I have the new Instinct~ love it! But watch out... it can be addicting.
Opps, gotta go I have a message :-)

Terri Steffes said...

I think Ashley is getting the iPhone, too!

I love the light switch. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh. Glad you got the new iPhone. Enjoy.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Julie said...

Too funny!

I have not finished my decorating, shopping, wrapping, planning, cooking, cleaning....and yet I seem to have already run out of $$! ha ha..

Have to cover a horse show this weekend and going to AZ. to pick up my daughter and her 2 kiddos next weekend...so I am not sure when this list will ever get done! Can't we get 48 hours in the day ...just for the month of December???

heidi said...

Ahhh, I AM jealous. I love the iPhone but drat can't stand A* & %. I'm with Can You Hear Me Now. So I've got the LG Voyager (touch screen). Not bad (it was my quick fix since I couldn't get an iPhone) LG is only geared to link with PCs and not Macs. Arrgghhhh. I tried for the longest time trying to sync my computer directory with my my phone and forget it. Then I decided to read the phone's instructions....duh!!

Light switch...funny.

I've got like 90% of my shopping done & 0% wrapped. Thank you Lord for i-net...but in the process, my credit card # and atm # were stolen and forced me to get all new info. Be careful this holiday season with the economy the way it is...bad people are getting more brazen.

;o)heidi

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!!

Linda said...

Enjoy the phone. :) I going to continue smiling as I think about your "funny" through out the day.
Blessings,
Linda

Unknown said...

Hi Kat,

I have not seen that advertisement, too funny. I love your new toy. I have a IPod touch and love that too but for a phone I have a Blackberry, which is also very addicting. LOL I like the idea though of having everything in one gadget and I love gadgets!

Earth Jeweler said...

I like the light switch, very funny. You are lucky, but I am not sure I would know how it work (I am talking about the iphone now !!)

Lori said...

Oh you lucky thing!! That iphone is sooo cool and that cartoon is sooo funny!! lol.

Lori

DESIGN BY CATHLEEN said...

You will love the iPhone! I have the iTouch IPod, I do everything on it, it is so addicting! Enjoy!
Ho, Ho

Meg said...

Doing the happy dance with you, I love those I phones, they are super cool, but sad for me, I am with Verizon!

That light switch is too funny!

Hope your week is going well and you are staying warm!

Hugs!

Southern Lady said...

Rhoda, I bought the iPhone 3G this morning for my husband and I can't wait to give it to him! He's a gadget guy and I know he's going to love it.

Have fun with yours!

Sincerely,

Janie

P.S. ... Love the light switch!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I'm SO jealous...I want a IPhone SO SO bad!

Andi said...

Love, love, love your phone Kat!!!

And the switch plate cover is a hoot!!!

Lisa Pogue said...

That phone is a great gift. Good for you. You must have been especially good for Santa this year.

PS, I just wish my light would stay on for 4 minutes!!!heeheehee

Unknown said...

Leave it to you to find the best pics!

Hugs!

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Well you must have been a very good girl to have Santa come visit sooo early.

I love your light switch picture. . .question; if on longer than 4 hours call an electrician, what does one do if they take that Cialis? I heard it's called the weekender!!!! LOL

Blessings,

Sher