At least it will be white hehe. Ours will probably be Mississippi mud hehe.The one thing you can say about your area s the sand is lke snow and the water comes no prettier color of blue.
Good morning, Kat! I'm dreaming of a white Christmas too. Most of the time we have one, but we always wonder if we will.
I've had fun catching up this morning. I've been trying to visit around,the past couple of days.
We're going to our first Christmas party, tonight. It just amazes me how fast time is going by. Not only this holiday season, but the entire year of 2008!!
Hey, Kat, I've been running like crazy this week too. I can't wait to see your kitchen tree!
I had to do a 2nd blog just for reviews, since that's the rules with the ad network I'm with. Whoever participates in a "review" has to do it on a blog with NO ads. So, to get a $500 giftcard, I'm happy to do that! ha!
This is so cute. I think I'll take a white sand Christmas over cold wet snow any day. LOL Not a big fan of the bone chillin cold and it's cold here in Cincy today.
11 comments:
So cute...:D
I love this! Your reindeer on the side is also adorable.
That's ok. A White Christmas is a white Christmas to me, sand or snow. Just make sure to enjoy yourself. xxoo
I'll take *paradise* any day over snow. I'm a hot weather kind of girl!!
Hey, I dont blame you!
At least it will be white hehe. Ours will probably be Mississippi mud hehe.The one thing you can say about your area s the sand is lke snow and the water comes no prettier color of blue.
Although it is possible for me to have snow... white sand sounds pretty awesome to me right now! It is 13 degrees here today!
Good morning, Kat! I'm dreaming of a white Christmas too. Most of the time we have one, but we always wonder if we will.
I've had fun catching up this morning. I've been trying to visit around,the past couple of days.
We're going to our first Christmas party, tonight. It just amazes me how fast time is going by. Not only this holiday season, but the entire year of 2008!!
Have a great weekend.
Love this! We listened to Christmas music all the way back home from our Thanksgiving trip(12 hrs). Makes everyday merry and bright!
Holley
Hey, Kat, I've been running like crazy this week too. I can't wait to see your kitchen tree!
I had to do a 2nd blog just for reviews, since that's the rules with the ad network I'm with. Whoever participates in a "review" has to do it on a blog with NO ads. So, to get a $500 giftcard, I'm happy to do that! ha!
Give Daisy a kiss for me! xoxo
Hi Kat,
This is so cute. I think I'll take a white sand Christmas over cold wet snow any day. LOL Not a big fan of the bone chillin cold and it's cold here in Cincy today.
Post a Comment