We had a wonderful time! Photos just can't do justice to the beauty we saw. I took over 200 photos. So much to see. I want to go back to see the gardens in the daylight. It was hard to see the flowers at night, especially with all the lights, but you sure could smell them. The smell of roses was incredible!Click PLAY to begin and then click NEXT to view the photos. Enjoy.
Christmas hugs and kisses,Kat
16 comments:
Hi Kat,
That's one place I've always wanted to go!
I love your smilebox slideshow! You did a great job!
Wow! What a great trip you had. I loved the flamingoes and the swans.
It was like I was there with you too. Kat, that was an excellent presentation on SmileBox. Thanks for letting me tag along. :) xxoo
What beautiful lights! I would love to see them in person.
What an incredible and awesome light show!
Good Morning Kat;
Thank you for sharing the gardens with us! I can't believe how BIG the hibiscus was! WOW!!!
Wow, I think your photos turned out great! What kind of camera do you use and what setting was it on??? These are fabulous!
So pretty! What an enjoyable trip. Be blessed.
Beautiful Pictures Thank You , it reminds me of where i live in canada. We have Butchart gardens , which is just around the corner from my house. They do their light displays to the twelve days of Christmas. You should make it a yearly tradition fo sure. Happy New Year . Donna
Those pictures are wonderful! Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you had fun. They used to do a lights show like that at the Bronx Zoo but they are "going green" and didn't do it this year. I miss it; hubby and I went to see the lights in 1999 while we were still dating. A really nice experience.
Great slide show, Kat! I loved the music too.
Hi Kat,
Your photos turned out great. It's really hard to take photos of lights and yours look wonderful. My grandaughter would love that place.
I love the smiles in the rain-nothing can spoil their fun!!! Wonderful attitude.
What kind of camera do you have?
Beautiful shots!
K
Wow...I'm not familiar with Bellingrath but the lights there are incredible!!! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Kat!
Hugs,
~Tammy
What wonderful pictures! My favorites are the swans and flamingos. It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year to you and George!
WOW!!! So much beauty!!!...m..
Hi,
I'm a first time visitor to your blog....great reading and pictures...
Earlier, in the year, my husband and I were guests in a cousin's condo at Orange Beach...on a day trip we toured Bellingrath Gardens....it was fantastic....as well as the boat ride and estuaries.....I'm sure it's awesome at Christmas....
Wishing you a blessed 2009...Betty
Post a Comment