
I can't believe how quickly the month of November came and went. It seemed to literally fly by. Thanks to Leah at South Breeze Farm many of us posted each day what we were thankful for. I really enjoyed taking part in this. Each day I reflected on things that I am thankful for and now it's nice to look back and see my list. I'm very blessed, that's for sure. Thank you Lord!
I'M THANKFUL FOR:
Nov. 1 - My marriage
Nov. 1 - My marriage
Nov. 2 - My friends
Nov. 3 - My health
Nov. 4 - My right to vote
Nov. 5 - Miss Daisy
Nov. 5 - Miss Daisy
Nov. 6 - The game of tennis
Nov. 7 - Dark Chocolate
Nov. 8 - The gift of laughter
Nov. 9 - My Church
Nov. 10 - My computer
Nov. 11 - My home
Nov. 11 - My home
Nov. 12 - My Children
Nov. 13 - My Grandchildren
Nov. 14 - Sunsets
Nov. 14 - Sunsets
Nov. 15 - My comfy bed
Nov. 16 - Mini vacations
Nov. 17 - Safe travel
Nov. 17 - Safe travel
Nov. 18 - Walks on the beach
Nov. 19 - Laughter
Nov. 20 - Games
Nov. 20 - Games
Nov. 21 - Hugs & Kisses
Nov. 22 - My doctors
Nov. 23 - Books
Nov. 24 - Memories
Nov. 24 - Memories
Nov. 25 - Photos
Nov. 26 - Red wine
Nov. 27 - Time with my family
Nov. 28 - Bubble baths
Nov. 29 - Being loved
Nov. 30 - Blog comments :-)
~~~~~~
Yikes!
I will not panic. I will not panic. I will not panic. I will not panic.
I will NOT panic!

14 comments:
Okay you don't have to panic but I am going to! yikes!
Blessings,
Linda
This was fun to participate in! It is my second year to be a part.
No, you're not panicing at all. :)
Great post and I enjoyed it very much. I can't believe November is already gone either. Seems like Autumn just got here. The big guy will be taking his ride very soon too. Too soon for me. :) xxoo
I am panicking! Could you push the slow down button for me?
Boy, did November Blow thru! So today I start with the Christmas Decorations! Yea! :-)
Nope no panic! Enjoy it. It is going by too fast. :)
Speaking of DEC 1st...I best stop blogging and get busy before the kids get home...I think I'll have a cup of tea first and ponder if I should PANIC!
Hey, Kat, hope you'll show us some of your Christmas decorating! And don't panic, you've got a few weeks. LOL xoxo
Go ahead and panic...I certainly am! Just teasin', take it easy...it always workds out!
Love your blog!
I'm thankful for a lot of these things as well!
Have a good week - Happy Dec. 1!
Kellan
This whole year has been flying by! I'm so excited that blogger will let me comment on your blog again! Not that I have anything earthshaking to say but still I like to say "Hi!"
Hi Kat,
I know what you mean, this has come up so quickly. I did get out today and buy a few presents but then I start to think about cards, food and all the other stuff.........LOL I did the challenge also and enjoyed it.
Happy December 1st!! You were thinking it's December already and I was thinking today that it's almost 2009! Yikes!! I'd better get a move on with the projects I wanted to have finished before the end of the year!
Yes, so much to be thankful for and enjoyed creating my list every day too!
Hugs!
Post a Comment